What song are you listening to right now?

tvs in da head rest, sega genesis

but the album The War Report has one MAJOR flaw...they put the wack version of LA, LA on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kind of like how Funk Your Head Up didn't have the east-coast mix of Poppa Large!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

but the album The War Report has one MAJOR flaw...they put the wack version of LA, LA on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kind of like how Funk Your Head Up didn't have the east-coast mix of Poppa Large!!!!!!!!!!!

The first print CD version doesn't have Thug Paradise either. Was on the cassette.

so many track didn't make the cut on that album....still is a classic

plus u got to love how real the album sounded, these dudes were straight from the street putting together a classic sound. And Capone was serving time when this was released 
roll.gif

starting at 1:50....one of my favorite jerry solos...with his hair blowing in the wind...very moving for me

appearing in obvious bad shape here....he was dead within one year of this

r.i.p.

but those track you posted aren't technically capone-n-noreaga tracks
oh, i remember listening to Combat Jack Podcast with Nore and I recall him mentioning some of the track didn't make it on the album because of sample clearance and I think those two tracks were a part of that list. He didn't mention the name of the songs, but i do remember him talking about Nas and Tragedy's beef and how Nas didn't want him to put that song on the album

and on the war report, Nore had multiple tracks with no Capone (he was in jail for half of the recording), and there is one track w/o a Nore verse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom