What team's fanbase do you take the most pleasure in watching suffer?

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I already watch too much suffering so wishing it on another team is just not in my cards..

I'll switch this up.

i CAN'T wait to see these teams get a title (HOPEFULLY):

Detroit Lions
Pittsburgh Pirates
Chicago Cubs
Toronto Raptors
Amen.

In response to the thread though, *#*% the Miami Heat
With ya on both points: happy Toronto even got a mere mention
laugh.gif
. And the Heat really do bring it on themselves, eff em

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Cowboys Sad thing is they think they are going to win every year since 1999.
Cowboys fans taking a lot of flack in here! Truth is while we always think we're oh-so-close, when things fall apart we really do genuinely know what a joke the team is. TRUST ME! That said...
-Philly fans

Detroit fans and Bostonians get a mention too

ima pick a random team like the columbus blue jackets, kansas city royals , or milwaukee bucks and bask in their crappiness just because

Patriots , and the eagles.

Neither of these teams had fans in any other area outside of that state...

the stans for the eagles is horrible. Dudes never will win a thing...

rather be a has been than a never has.

None really. Spurs are the Mavericks rivals through-and-through, but I can't help but root for these dudes right now because their basketball is beautiful right now.

I don't, really. Packers would be the first that come to mind, but I've admired both of their QB's so it can't be a full-on hatred.

I much rather have teams that my friends like lose more than my teams so that I can talk trash all year. That isn't really hate though. Friendly rivalry, if you will.

I don't really revel in other fans' suffering. I get amused under certain circumstances, like when the Knicks do their smoke and mirrors thing and make the playoffs, only to basically get swept out. But I don't find joy in it.

I guess the only fan base I can enjoy watching suffer is the Washington Huskies. But even then all the Huskies I know are total die hards (as in, they attended every football game during the stretch from 2004 through Ty Willingham's tenure), so I only take light jabs when I can. And Oregon fans aren't worth my time.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Probably the Red Sox or Patriots because nearly every fan of those teams I've encountered is incredibly annoying.

Pretty much any Boston team.

this + Cowboys, Dolphins, Steelers and Nets.

Yankees, Jets .

I would say the Knicks too but they havent done enough in my lifetime to even be on my radar. Knick fans are the worst though .

Cowboy fans by a mile! They're so damn delusional till it's not funny! They can go 0-16 and their fans still claim they're the best 
30t6p3b.gif
  Tarheel and LeBron fans are a tied distant 2nd though.

I can't bring myself to hate on a team that actually consistently wins like the Steelers, Pats, Alabama, etc but their fans can get pretty annoying as well...

I try to avoid generalizations and lumping all of a group together, so no disrespect or cheering against a full fan base. I only root against individual fans that are irrational, spiteful and angry. Can't stand 'sports guy' that acts like that so I find myself cheering against his or her team as well as against them in general. Thus my list is always evolving

Back
Top Bottom