What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by moneymike88

lolife3.jpg

Brooklyn pioneered this %+%*...The rest just follow

the 2 light skinned dudes are NOT from bk tho. they from queens, flushing to be exact. used to play ball and talk hip hop wit them on my block
My dude Meyhem Lauren(in the wing sweater) reps QUEENS!...smh. 

These dudes priorities are so whacked out its not even funny.

If you're 23+ still talking about what's good in the hood, you need to re-evaluate your life.

Close a deal on some real estate, invest in something that can last.

Leave it to the youngins, if your handling yours then you know this thread is a joke to true "grown men."

These dudes priorities are so whacked out its not even funny.

If you're 23+ still talking about what's good in the hood, you need to re-evaluate your life.

Close a deal on some real estate, invest in something that can last.

Leave it to the youngins, if your handling yours then you know this thread is a joke to true "grown men."

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

Queens dudes (exempt those from Corona and southside) dress decent enough. Staten Island is also deemed irrelevant.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's wrong with Corona? I dress well, sir.

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

Queens dudes (exempt those from Corona and southside) dress decent enough. Staten Island is also deemed irrelevant.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's wrong with Corona? I dress well, sir.

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
I see what your saying...But I think generally people below 14th street are always well dressed but that's where I live so
eyes.gif
.  I mean I got out of kicks after high school (still got some Jordans in the closet I keep DS but I never touch them really).  Just keep a couple decent looking pair of sneaks in the rotation with some loafers/dress shoes.

Hipster is such an all inclusive term now though its hard to specify what one means. The dirty I haven't washed in a month even though my parents are paying for my loft in Williamsburg look is the worst so I agree with you there.  I think the scene I hang out in combines all avenues of NYC fashion pretty well .  Fitteds/sneakers will never go out of style in NYC but but the "hood" fresh I just can't do anymore.  I'm not 16.

!%$## all relative and a rather pointless discussion.

Im starting to think your not even from NYC just some rich white kid from the mid-west (I hope so cause if not......WOW!!). And 14th St I hope you live somewhere in LES cause if u live in "The Village" or "SoHo" or any other of the surrounding non-real NY'er neighborhoods your talking straight out your %#! about how people in NY dress. Most of the kids who live in your part of town aren't even from NY just random kids from around the country who like the NYC "night life" and "free spirited life style". As my man King Riece said this just a friendly debate on which boro dresses the best. I think alot of the non New Yorkers are seeing something totally different its all love between us no hate at all.

Now if u want to talk about which boro has the finnest looking women i gotta say:
1)BX
2)BK
3)Manhattan
4)Queens
5)SI

In that order, But that's for a different topic.
tongue.gif

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
I see what your saying...But I think generally people below 14th street are always well dressed but that's where I live so
eyes.gif
.  I mean I got out of kicks after high school (still got some Jordans in the closet I keep DS but I never touch them really).  Just keep a couple decent looking pair of sneaks in the rotation with some loafers/dress shoes.

Hipster is such an all inclusive term now though its hard to specify what one means. The dirty I haven't washed in a month even though my parents are paying for my loft in Williamsburg look is the worst so I agree with you there.  I think the scene I hang out in combines all avenues of NYC fashion pretty well .  Fitteds/sneakers will never go out of style in NYC but but the "hood" fresh I just can't do anymore.  I'm not 16.

!%$## all relative and a rather pointless discussion.

Im starting to think your not even from NYC just some rich white kid from the mid-west (I hope so cause if not......WOW!!). And 14th St I hope you live somewhere in LES cause if u live in "The Village" or "SoHo" or any other of the surrounding non-real NY'er neighborhoods your talking straight out your %#! about how people in NY dress. Most of the kids who live in your part of town aren't even from NY just random kids from around the country who like the NYC "night life" and "free spirited life style". As my man King Riece said this just a friendly debate on which boro dresses the best. I think alot of the non New Yorkers are seeing something totally different its all love between us no hate at all.

Now if u want to talk about which boro has the finnest looking women i gotta say:
1)BX
2)BK
3)Manhattan
4)Queens
5)SI

In that order, But that's for a different topic.
tongue.gif

i love my all new yorkers, but harlem !@@@%% be first when it comes to the clothes and some how queens is always behind still rocking jean shorts smh
anyone notice how the south has stayed out this topic

i love my all new yorkers, but harlem !@@@%% be first when it comes to the clothes and some how queens is always behind still rocking jean shorts smh
anyone notice how the south has stayed out this topic

Originally Posted by 200biz

i love my all new yorkers, but harlem *$$%@! be first when it comes to the clothes and some how queens is always behind still rocking jean shorts smh

No jean shorts ! Clap, clap, clap. No jean shorts! Clap, clap, clap.

laugh.gif
This is a serious offense in Harlem. Jean shorts gets you put on blast at the neighborhood basketball tournaments.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 200biz

i love my all new yorkers, but harlem *$$%@! be first when it comes to the clothes and some how queens is always behind still rocking jean shorts smh

No jean shorts ! Clap, clap, clap. No jean shorts! Clap, clap, clap.

laugh.gif
This is a serious offense in Harlem. Jean shorts gets you put on blast at the neighborhood basketball tournaments.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

lolife3.jpg

You still rock Pelle leathers though.
everyone in NY who still subscribes to fly still rocks pelle leathers...metrosexual shoppers from H&M and uniqlo need not apply
grin.gif
laugh.gif

truth....

lolife3.jpg

You still rock Pelle leathers though.
everyone in NY who still subscribes to fly still rocks pelle leathers...metrosexual shoppers from H&M and uniqlo need not apply
grin.gif
laugh.gif

truth....

Back
Top Bottom