What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

These dudes priorities are so whacked out its not even funny.

If you're 23+ still talking about what's good in the hood, you need to re-evaluate your life.
Close a deal on some real estate, invest in something that can last.

Leave it to the youngins, if your handling yours then you know this thread is a joke to true "grown men."

THANK YOU
this dude ninjahood pushing 30 , no house , no whips, with chains on layaways .Anyone who pays him any mind should off themselves.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

These dudes priorities are so whacked out its not even funny.

If you're 23+ still talking about what's good in the hood, you need to re-evaluate your life.
Close a deal on some real estate, invest in something that can last.

Leave it to the youngins, if your handling yours then you know this thread is a joke to true "grown men."

THANK YOU
this dude ninjahood pushing 30 , no house , no whips, with chains on layaways .Anyone who pays him any mind should off themselves.

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

THANK YOU

grin.gif

Not that Ninjahood needs help defending himself, but it's always the anonymous dudes coming out of the wood work going at his neck. You got a backup name just to slander?

THANK YOU

grin.gif

Not that Ninjahood needs help defending himself, but it's always the anonymous dudes coming out of the wood work going at his neck. You got a backup name just to slander?

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

This thread got dudes insulting people they don't even know off a messageboard now ? wow 
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stop acting like this is something new to NT [/color]
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] ..Furthermore, if that's factual information about ninjahood, how is that insulting? [/color]

This thread got dudes insulting people they don't even know off a messageboard now ? wow 
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] ..Furthermore, if that's factual information about ninjahood, how is that insulting? [/color]

Originally Posted by roboski

. As my man King Riece said this just a friendly debate on which boro dresses the best. I think alot of the non New Yorkers are seeing something totally different its all love between us no hate at all.

bingo_logo_86tk.jpg

Originally Posted by roboski

. As my man King Riece said this just a friendly debate on which boro dresses the best. I think alot of the non New Yorkers are seeing something totally different its all love between us no hate at all.

bingo_logo_86tk.jpg

while dudes on here bash, cali heads laugh

funny how dudes bash boroughs based on what a few heads dress like, like they speak for the entire borough

while dudes on here bash, cali heads laugh

funny how dudes bash boroughs based on what a few heads dress like, like they speak for the entire borough

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
cuz NT knows whats in my bank accounts? oh..
laugh.gif

ya already seen da sneakerwatch video, ya already seen my chain, da problem with come of ya with me is i don't do things da "NT way" i do things MY way..i just

happen to be on NT
wink.gif

THANK YOU

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
cuz NT knows whats in my bank accounts? oh..
laugh.gif

ya already seen da sneakerwatch video, ya already seen my chain, da problem with come of ya with me is i don't do things da "NT way" i do things MY way..i just

happen to be on NT
wink.gif

THANK YOU

All you people talking about we crazy for going back and forth about this topic obviously don't live in NYC we take pride in our Boroughs

All you people talking about we crazy for going back and forth about this topic obviously don't live in NYC we take pride in our Boroughs

Yoppa Guevara wrote:
THANK YOU

holy $#$#
eek.gif

laugh.gif

ninja is good people, dude is extremely biased, but good people nonetheless

he lives in NYC, NO ONE HIS AGE HAS A HOUSE, SOME/very small % have cars though

how long have you been here?

Yoppa Guevara wrote:
THANK YOU

holy $#$#
eek.gif

laugh.gif

ninja is good people, dude is extremely biased, but good people nonetheless

he lives in NYC, NO ONE HIS AGE HAS A HOUSE, SOME/very small % have cars though

how long have you been here?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

This is what makes NYC >>>

We get into heated discussions about what borough/section/hood/block is flyer than the others
laugh.gif

Gotta love NYC though
pimp.gif
true
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

once you leave da 5 boros it just gets
sick.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Riece, where you from bro?

laugh.gif
@ Ninja not embracing the Lime Green biggie.

Bx , Boston RD Gunhill 5 line
smokin.gif
Seymour Ave. STAND UP! HILLSIDE JECTS! Widddup!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom