What to get my girlfriend for Christmas? Help a dude out.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by ajcollector9290

^Ehh, I don't wana' give her a toy that she already been playin with for a minute now
and 3 months? eh would get a card from me
i was just being sarcastic since he gave me a sarcastic answer. of course she's gonna' get the goods...i'd never pass that up. 
5'9" pale as hell and I bag a cheerleader...I amaze myself.

Some gloves and a scarf? You can tell her that you'll always be there to keep her warm even when you're not around.

A good book and some candles?

Whatever you decide, get a card and write something nice in it. Best wishes!

Some gloves and a scarf? You can tell her that you'll always be there to keep her warm even when you're not around.

Originally Posted by 603458644

thanks for the response dude....a scarf is definitely a good idea. i'll probably just end up getting her a few things along the lines of the stuff you mentioned

Originally Posted by 603458644

thanks for the response dude....a scarf is definitely a good idea. i'll probably just end up getting her a few things along the lines of the stuff you mentioned

Your first mistake is asking SOMEONE else on what you should get your girlfriend. If she's not the material type (which is what all men want) then it won't matter what you get her as long as it's from the heart. If she's a material girl, then I feel sorry for you because if you get her something expensive, you're just going to have to get her something MORE expensive the next time around. Dig your grave or make it easy for yourself.

Your first mistake is asking SOMEONE else on what you should get your girlfriend. If she's not the material type (which is what all men want) then it won't matter what you get her as long as it's from the heart. If she's a material girl, then I feel sorry for you because if you get her something expensive, you're just going to have to get her something MORE expensive the next time around. Dig your grave or make it easy for yourself.

Last year i got my girl, now ex, the Reebok Easy tones.
30t6p3b.gif
for spending more than 100$.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sharp E

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
b/c now some other dude is rubbin all up on her toned glutes
laugh.gif

But OP, I bought my wife a silver charm bracelet and a charm to start out from Kays. Get her that, that way, if yall stay together and u %%#% up, u can buy her a charm ($20-$60) and all will be forgiven
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sharp E

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
b/c now some other dude is rubbin all up on her toned glutes
laugh.gif

But OP, I bought my wife a silver charm bracelet and a charm to start out from Kays. Get her that, that way, if yall stay together and u %%#% up, u can buy her a charm ($20-$60) and all will be forgiven
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom