What was life like in the 90s? Vol. Old heads chime in

Average by what standards?

The average woman doesn't have a backside like that.

#NTExtremes

What I would say is much like Kim she was praised for something black woman have possessed since the beginning of time.

But nothing about J.Lo's bACKSIDE was AVERAGE.
Take a trip to NYC.

Last edited:
This one could **** your hand up if you caught it wrong

1670957538963.jpeg

I remember at one point McDonald's had a promo where you had a choice between a few VHS movies instead of a toy for an additional fee. I'll see if I can find an image.

I got Back to the Future. with my dad. Probably circa 1992-94.

EDIT: Found it and it was 94

sddefault.jpg

il_794xN.3517947710_51r0.jpg

-school trips to places like the Planeterium and Sci-Trek(Atl) was so fun
-field day/May day use to be lit!!!
-horrible Halloween costumes lol
-trying to watch digitized adult movies on cable, though if you had the box with numbers you could put a code in to clear up 😈
-arcades were lit!! Ever seen someone playing Killer Instinct put in a combination for a ultra combo and walk away as his character is just punishing the others, with a crowd there hyping it!?
-The Box tv station, played music videos but you had to wait for someone to call and order
-Nickelodeon was cooking!! Disney movies and cartoons cooked!! Fox cartoons cooked!!!
-Yeah, the swoosh had taken over, but Reebok, Fila, and Adidas were still very popular.
-Mecca,Cross Colours, BOSS, ENYCE, Duckhead…a lot of clothing lines had decent runs. I switched from Hilfiger to POLO after I was told POLO stood for Players Only Live Once lol.
-being bored in class but your class book happens to be the one with a written note that tells you to turn to page 65….“that’s yo mama”, arrow pointing to pic of some creature or funny looking m effa lol

Being a kid to a preteen in the 90’s was special, I can’t even lie! Advertising was top notch too in the 90’s. Now, you don’t see that much because of the internet. As convenient the internet is, it’s also been a detriment to society.

I remember at one point McDonald's had a promo where you had a choice between a few VHS movies instead of a toy for an additional fee. I'll see if I can find an image.

sddefault.jpg

Yep I remember specifically getting The Lamd Before Time at McDonald's with my dad one weekend :lol:

sddefault.jpg

I remember this, this was a smoking good deal back then. VHS movies back then were damn near $100 to buy.

Back
Top Bottom