What were you doing in 1990?

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

DAMN P!
eek.gif
.... you are on point as hell with those shows. You forgot some Nick stuff but I'll let that slide
grin.gif
Too many Nick stuff...so I just posted the whole damn logo.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

DAMN P!
eek.gif
.... you are on point as hell with those shows. You forgot some Nick stuff but I'll let that slide
grin.gif
Too many Nick stuff...so I just posted the whole damn logo.

I see... touche my man

i was 2 so probably just playing with some toys or something my sister was born that year too

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

I just got this friend request on facebook from this lil kid I used to hoop w/ when I would come home on college breaks. After looking on his page I noticed he was born in 1990.
I felt old as hell because I can clearly remember 1990 like it was yesterday.

I was in the 6th gradeand my parents just moved to the suburbs. I had the Jordan 6's and I thought I was fresh w/ my girbauds and pepe jeans. Jose Canseco, Rickey Henderson and Mark McGwire were my favorite baseball players. Boomer Esiason was my favorite QB and the Bengals were beginning their decline. Blazers were my team w/ Porter, Drexler, Kersey, Buck Williams and Duckworth (RIP) and had a nice rivalry w/ the Lakers.

Even though I was a Blazers fan, I had a crew called the Bulls Brothers and we used to play kids from different crews in 3 on 3. One of my fellow Bulls brothers went on to win a Heisman trophy.

My favorite CD was LL's "Mama said knock you out" and I played Tecmo Bowl at least 4 hours a day.

So NT what were you doing in 1990? I bet half of ya'll were still in canvas strollers crying for milk.
Who might that be ?

i was 4. living in hawaii, lounging, sippin on some coconut juice and fiending for power rangers toys.

i also pushed my friend off a plastic fisher price slide at his house... he dove head first into the concrete, split his head in two and required surgery andhad like 25 stitches. needless to say his moms was pretty mad and i was forever banned playing at his house.

i was like 2 lol idk prolly runnin round the crib n my diaper fallin over balloons n !@#$

Originally Posted by BuzzKillington

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

I just got this friend request on facebook from this lil kid I used to hoop w/ when I would come home on college breaks. After looking on his page I noticed he was born in 1990.
I felt old as hell because I can clearly remember 1990 like it was yesterday.

I was in the 6th gradeand my parents just moved to the suburbs. I had the Jordan 6's and I thought I was fresh w/ my girbauds and pepe jeans. Jose Canseco, Rickey Henderson and Mark McGwire were my favorite baseball players. Boomer Esiason was my favorite QB and the Bengals were beginning their decline. Blazers were my team w/ Porter, Drexler, Kersey, Buck Williams and Duckworth (RIP) and had a nice rivalry w/ the Lakers.

Even though I was a Blazers fan, I had a crew called the Bulls Brothers and we used to play kids from different crews in 3 on 3. One of my fellow Bulls brothers went on to win a Heisman trophy.

My favorite CD was LL's "Mama said knock you out" and I played Tecmo Bowl at least 4 hours a day.

So NT what were you doing in 1990? I bet half of ya'll were still in canvas strollers crying for milk.
Who might that be ?

eric crouch...ya'll might be too young to remember him...most NTers were 11 and not into sports when he won..

i was 5 in 1990....so i was prolly chillen watchin Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtels and building things with my legos

Back
Top Bottom