What were you doing in 1990?

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by bkmac

Chillen' in my moms stomach.
Did she eat you?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

In 1990 I was 9 yrs old. Life was simple. I was living on 31st street, right in front of the park. I attended catholic school. I was one year away from myfirst pair of Jordans.

fifth grade. Mad Gap clothing. Right-on and Word up posters on the wall. Granparents finally got rid of their clicker box (does anybody remember the clickerboxes?). Great grandmother passed away. Tyson lost first match. Kid and Play and Heavy D was in rotation.

fascinated with ninja turtles and feeling special for being 4 in kindergarden while everyone else was 5
Dec baby
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

fascinated with ninja turtles and feeling special for being 4 in kindergarden while everyone else was 5
Dec baby
pimp.gif

u aint special kid...hand me a box lol
laugh.gif

jk
tongue.gif

1990? I was stepping my Starter jacket game up; keeping the tags on my hats. Copped the ******** pullover in 90.

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Dec baby
pimp.gif

u aint special kid...hand me a box lol
laugh.gif

jk
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
def was the smallest too in there

I was 11, i want to say i was running black v's and was in the 5th grade. Tecmo Bowl and Baseball/Basketball/Football cards were a major factor. Bojackson, Michael Jordan, Don Mattingly, Andre Agassi, & The Bash Brothers were major influences on me. Collecting wheatie boxes, Bmx bikes (Robinson SST
pimp.gif
), and Part Fades
laugh.gif
I remember first shaving lines in our head around that time too
laugh.gif

Those were the days of going to Footlocker to try on whatever the new hot shoes were and writing the product number down then taking the number to our friendlylocal nike hook-up and getting the shoes at E.S. store prices pre E.S. store.
pimp.gif

I was a big Elle Macpherson fan, Paula Abdul & Nicole Eggert were also posterized on my walls.
laugh.gif

Chillin wit ma god brothers..

Gettin caught tryin 2 sneak into girls cots at school..

Learning 2 ride a bike..

Watching good ol' Ninja Turtles and WWF (WWE)..shout out to the Ulitimate Warrior lol

Back
Top Bottom