What would you assume that I am ethnically based on my DNA results and how I look?

mackaveli511

Banned
someone who is 71 to 75% Iberian Peninsula (Southern European), 14% plus Indigenous "American", 11% African (8% West African/3 to 4% North African) and the rest unknown.

As for physically features, they have straight dark hair, brown eyes, straight nose with round tip, light skin like Aaron Hernandez, John Leguizamo, Benicio Del Toro, Al Pacino or even a bit lighter than them.

Last edited:
I feel you OP

I'm pretty white but I'm from Egypt

Can't stand being categorized as a white guy

Well what people consider you is irrelevant because that's not what you really are, unless your ancestors really are white and not mixed with anything else.

But word... Ive gotten and get treated awkwardly by all people based on how I look.

I personally am factually tri-ethnic based on my DNA, how I look, my life experiences and simply what I consider myself. I'm just curious what runs through other people's minds because of my experiences.

What people consider you is relevant imo because it affects your daily life

I'm pretty sure we all know race is a social construct but unfortunately it affects people directly

I can't remember the last time I was stopped by a cop for no reason but I do remember the last time me and my family had to wait extra long to board a plane

So you think people who have been using race are brainwashed by all those institutions? Do you tell people they aren't a race because it doesn't exist?

OP seems to be getting at something through all the paragraphs

Lot of people arent accepted by what they think is their own community just because of how they look

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom