What would you assume that I am ethnically based on my DNA results and how I look?

First of all, your comment made no sense as you just contrasted your own context and accusing me of saying things that I never said. Where am I using racial slurs on Niketalk. So you will speak to me with respect and what you tone, if you'd like the same from me. I will not tolerate anyone putting words in my mouth and manipulating the context to support their point.

Now, where did I say that I speak for other men?

Understand, that you don't speak for everyone. You don't have to like the word. You can not like it all you want, but if I'm on line in a store, walking the street, riding public transportation or whatever the scenario and you you hear me using it, then you gonna have to deal with it. Point blank period. If you got an issue then that's a personal one you gotta fix yourself. Also, the n-word isn't a racial slur. It's a completely different word than the n word you're thinking of. So, you telling me that I use a racial slur is false. It is not a racial slur, but to each his own. That's YOUR opinion.

In the end, to each his own. Just make sure you watch you're tone buddy.

I'm done with this topic my man. You can continue amongst yourself if you'd like. Good night.
You're justifying the use of racial slurs for yourself then saying "idc idc idc" when presented with any opinion that differs from your own.  That's just willful ignorance.  Nobody's putting words in your mouth.  I used direct quotes.

You're trying to play it off like you know how things are "worldwide."  You don't.  

My tone has been respectful.  You can't honestly say the same.  If you don't want to be here, nobody's keeping you - but if you DO want to be here, you will respect others and you will respect our community policies.  

Good night. 

Back
Top Bottom