What would you have done? LONG READ.

damn scshift pickin on little kids now? You used to be a beacon of light in an all black/red NT... you changed buddy
laugh.gif

Sounds like a little punk tryin to get in trouble and his dads no better. Good job handlin it

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Wouldn't happen to me I don't hoop with children, really fat people, or chicks that didn't play at least varsity.

"Cannot play with them. Cannot win with them. Cannot coach with them. Can't do it. I want winners."
Its the worst playing with them

but OP handled the situation well no need to stoop to that guys level tryna act like a tough guy

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

damn scshift pickin on little kids now? You used to be a beacon of light in an all black/red NT... you changed buddy
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Should have brought the cal

Man this is SC we talkin bout, what you tryin to corrupt the remaining youth with potential for?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a cool kid now.

lmao, i wouldve said whatever, either get off the court or take it, i wouldve just won tho, i dont get into fights ever, i look like "its like that" and then pop em and be like "next"

you were a punk for callin foul tho, so what if he tripped you, who calls fouls in 2 on 2 anyways lmao

Originally Posted by slickp42189

lmao, i wouldve said whatever, either get off the court or take it, i wouldve just won tho, i dont get into fights ever, i look like "its like that" and then pop em and be like "next"

you were a punk for callin foul tho, so what if he tripped you, who calls fouls in 2 on 2 anyways lmao

Meh I don't usually call them but I had the easy shot for the win and all of a sudden I'm falling over my back in mid-air and landing on top of a kid.

If it was nothing I wouldn't have cared. We were about to win and that point was mine. Wasn't even a play on the ball.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

I can't take the story seriously because your avy has me picturing
Monta Ellis playing pickup games with kids serious as hell

lmaoo you the whole time reading i was like why am i thinking this is monta ellis?

Making, my age younger people look bad, SMH.

I can see why you were irritated and the dad is a **** for involving himself in the situation. i would have been PISSED myself.... I play ball with people older then like 18 and I'm only good as a "Filler", every now and then I block a a pass though. IMO, I would have not escalated the situation and probably takened it more lightly, if you know what I mean.

u shoulda knocked out that little twerp then asked his dad if he wants some of this madness

You definately did the right thing by being the mature one in the situation..But at the same time you completely pussed out by letting dude play..You shoulda told him no and started the game..If he didnt move while yall was playing then he woulda got ran over..

Originally Posted by casekicks

You definately did the right thing by being the mature one in the situation..But at the same time you completely pussed out by letting dude play..You shoulda told him no and started the game..If he didnt move while yall was playing then he woulda got ran over..

Yeah I kind of felt like he got me in the end. That's what is bugging me. I feel like both father and son should have gotten punched in the face and by being "the better person" I just got punked.

How do you even win in this situation? I start throwing punches, everyone says I'm a loser for fighting kids much younger than me. I don't throw any punches, I'm a loser for letting people walk over me.

^^You win by doing what YOU think is right..Theres nothing wrong with taking the high road and walking away from 2 dumbasses that think they should get their own way like a couple of babies..But at the same time you shouldn't give into the kids tantrum and let him play..All 4 of yall shoulda just started playing and either play thru him or all yall shoulda walked so he woulda just been standing there lookin really stupid with nobody to run with.

Originally Posted by casekicks

^^You win by doing what YOU think is right..Theres nothing wrong with taking the high road and walking away from 2 dumbasses that think they should get their own way like a couple of babies..But at the same time you shouldn't give into the kids tantrum and let him play..All 4 of yall shoulda just started playing and either play thru him or all yall shoulda walked so he woulda just been standing there lookin really stupid with nobody to run with.

Yeah I get what you're saying. When he tried to force his way into the second game, I thought he was trolling me or something. His little comment "are you afraid"... son get out of here I just made tears come out of your eyes without even doing anything
indifferent.gif

Everything got blown out of proportion. We just wanted to play basketball, instead things turned into a 5th grade playground bully scene. Lesson noted though. Stop dealing with immature, little *****.

I too have a story about my encounter with little boys in the gym. I was shooting around at the gym with my mentee for my community service day and all the other mentors tried to steal the ball we were using. I got fed up and decided enough was enough. This boy who was like 4 foot 8 got all upset at me when I took it away from him so I walked to midcourt, shot it, swished it, and then told him straight up, "Come at me bro."

and then later I beat that kid and his mentor with my mentee in a game of 2 on 2 ping pong.
pimp.gif

some times you let the game do the talk. learned like a true professional

edit: no jerry sandusky ^

Shame on your for picking on little kids
30t6p3b.gif

I would have pushed the dad just to see what he would have done

Should have told the father to stop saving his kid everytime he gets in a pickle... No wonder he was a brat that acted out when he didnt get his way

Should have just walked to the end of the court, took off at full speed, and jammed it from the foul line. Nobody would say a word to you after that

Back
Top Bottom