What you drinking this weekend July 4th

Gotta get on those 200-packs from Amazon.

Only $25.

I've been smoking good fam.

I know some of y'all sick as hell right now...

Bruh... I feel like ****. Now my girl like, "remember you said we were gonna go out for sushi tonight"... **** me. Those Two Hearted's had me drunk as hell yesterday at the pool. I got my Uncle Zel on with them steaks though :smokin

Last edited:
No hangover, but the terlit shole did get killed twice this am. My body said, "that's no fart... wake up!"

Chiefed so much too. Meh. Back to regular life today.
This.
Maaaaan.

Drunk WAAAY too much last night b4 eating anything.

Passed out and hit my head on the ground
mean.gif
huge knot on my head

Went to ER drunk as hell......took forever so i was like **** it lets leave.

Fun times.
Damn...could have been worse. At least you're good. 
Bruh... I feel like ****. Now my girl like, "remember you said we were gonna go out for sushi tonight"... **** me. Those Two Hearted's had me drunk as hell yesterday at the pool. I got my Uncle Zel on with them steaks though
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Thought I wasn't gonna drink. Ended up at a block party drinking homemade moonshine punch that was made in a trash can and dipped out with a pitcher.

I was at my fam's house in VA , big drinks on deck ...Coors, Coronas, 1800, Sky , Jameson , Absolut , Ciroc, Kalua, Heineken, Patron ...tried moonshine for the 1st time and finally had that white henny, soo smooth ooo wee :pimp:

I was on that D'usse this weekend. Taste like a smoother henny black to me not too bad.

Hershey Park with mom and lil bro.

Even in the rain we went through the park water rides and all. 
pimp.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Hershey Park with mom and lil bro.

Even in the rain we went through the park water rides and all. 
pimp.gif
it said what did you drink not what did you do
laugh.gif
roll.gif

My b I just rushed in.

Actually didnt drink anything.  Mom doesnt really drink and obviously not gonna share a cold one with my 10 year old brother.

I told my friends to drink for me cuz they had a get together while I was away.

:rofl:
My b I just rushed in.

Actually didnt drink anything.  Mom doesnt really drink and obviously not gonna share a cold one with my 10 year old brother.
I told my friends to drink for me cuz they had a get together while I was away.

Why the hell not? :lol:

didnt do jack for july 4th... just chilled at the crib aint even drink... i did get hammered friday night off that henny... was yelling at my friend the whole car ride home :lol:

Back
Top Bottom