Whats a good place to volunteer?

I got to be a model citizen in order to not be deported, so I figure I'll volunteer to help my case.What are some fun things to volunteer for? I like basketball. Any suggestiion fam?

I got to be a model citizen in order to not be deported, so I figure I'll volunteer to help my case.What are some fun things to volunteer for? I like basketball. Any suggestiion fam?

BACKSTORY?

Why wont you help out with habitat for humanity. Build house for people in need will def be good for your rep.

BACKSTORY.

BACKSTORY?

Why wont you help out with habitat for humanity. Build house for people in need will def be good for your rep.

BACKSTORY.

Well being a model citizen won't allow me to stay, but it will help when I try to deffer the case. I'm not talking to ins.I was thinking of doing a basketball camp for boys and girls? Any body done that?

Well being a model citizen won't allow me to stay, but it will help when I try to deffer the case. I'm not talking to ins.I was thinking of doing a basketball camp for boys and girls? Any body done that?

Since you like basketball you can do the following

A. Work the scorers table during mens/womens games at local HS/Colleges
B. Be an assistant for a HS/JV Boys/Girls Team

Does it have to be volunteer?

Since you like basketball you can do the following

A. Work the scorers table during mens/womens games at local HS/Colleges
B. Be an assistant for a HS/JV Boys/Girls Team

Does it have to be volunteer?

get in touch with special olympics and see if you can help coach a team.

when i was in HS we had to do community service, me and a few other kids on the team volunteered to be assistants/coaches and the people in charge just had us scrimmage with them for a few hours a week

Spoiler [+]
averaging a triple double...feelsgoodman

get in touch with special olympics and see if you can help coach a team.

when i was in HS we had to do community service, me and a few other kids on the team volunteered to be assistants/coaches and the people in charge just had us scrimmage with them for a few hours a week

Spoiler [+]
averaging a triple double...feelsgoodman

I'm from mexico and was planning to go back, but I ended up bonding out. I could probably get a nice job in mexico because I speak both languages fluently, but I de2cided I want to major in sociology so I'm trying to stay.

If not its of to canada or europe.

I'm bout to look up that special olympics thing....sounds good man hahah

Do churches have a lot of female volunteers?

Back
Top Bottom