What's going on with kingcrux31 and ben baller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess nts demo is still majority Asian? Whatever happened to that cat Anton lavey black dude would rock a long coat and ****.

zxYVI04.gif[\img]

what the hell is this :lol:

whats the context behind that NT award pic :lol: must be something im missing for dude to think that kills his girl walking in on him getting his y mambs glazed.

If he’s got receipts fr I’m sure he can find many instances of bb contradicting himself and lying.
Not a big deal but I remember the first time he posted the roc piece. Before he was a jeweler or there was a jewelry thread, he went on and on about how the blacke diamonds in the piece were ultra rare and expensive. Then later during the black diamond wave he said totally opposite. Dude is a clown to me but is a good finesser

crux always been cool and down to earth.

ben baller always been arrogant and angry

Crux always came across as a **** imo. Hella snide replies that were unwarranted from what I remember. Also that time he shut down Pookie’s PYP thread when it got to 99 pages just because he could.

Ben’s been a **** as well, but he’s not alone on that island.

If he’s got receipts fr I’m sure he can find many instances of bb contradicting himself and lying.
Not a big deal but I remember the first time he posted the roc piece. Before he was a jeweler or there was a jewelry thread, he went on and on about how the blacke diamonds in the piece were ultra rare and expensive. Then later during the black diamond wave he said totally opposite. Dude is a clown to me but is a good finesser
One of his early jewelry clients was Fat Joe and if I didn't know any better he would've convinced me Fat Joe was the best rapper alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom