What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Nobody needs too of course but I def do. I guess I like wearing uniform stuff from playing sports for so long or just looking good rather I'm playing or not. I don't care if somebody else doesnt match though.
yeah i feel you bro, i guess its just personal preference. To me, I just need to be comfortable. Shorts, good traction, and a tee that isn't tight. I can't stand playing in tight tees because when you start to sweat, it just sticks to your body and gets in the way

All I need now are the 2.0 Hi-Quarter USA elites.

Any Spots Still Have Navy USA's In Stock?

I Know It's A Long Shot, But Looking To Get Hands On Just A Single Pair Of These :nerd:

I love these socks but hate that it's become a competition to get them. I really wanted to get the fireberry pair of 2.0's and happened to be at HOH the day they got them. Even without any type of announcement, they sold out in 30 minutes and I didn't get a pair. Wouldn't be surprised if one person went and bought them out to resell...:smh:

I get low-key pissed off when I see unathletic people rocking them casually and buying up every pair in stores. Most of them that I'm talking about are probably on this site and in this very thread so I'm sure there's some >: faces reading my reply right now.

Quoted for emphasis. :lol: It's especially annoying when the socks go up and cover half their calves. And most of those customs that dudes wear nowadays are ugly like crap....not to offend anybody on here. :tongue:

I see a lot of filipinos rocking these at the mall. Kids nowadays are all into hype
It aint just us filipinos though.
laugh.gif

I figure you have to atleast play a little ball to wear these. Unless you really do think they are comfy enough for casual wear.

Where are you guys finding these socks? I tried Orlando and Philadelphia premium outlets... could not find them.

smh. I'm Filipino and not athletic. But I rock high quarter elites for ball. I can't dunk but
I hope that's ok for ya'll Elite Socks experts. >D

I personally don't care if anyone wears these casually, don't be hypocrites people. YOU
ALL WEAR basketball and running kicks casually FOR SURE. Using the same low level
reasoning, you should only wear things in appropriate activities right? I see tons of people
with basketball shoes in WDYWT thread using them casually.

Stick with the socks appreciation and don't pretend to be above some people.

Was at Gilroy Nike Outlet yesterday.

Saw the

Green Elite 2.0s
Black Eilte 2.0s
Red Elite 2.0s

all this for socks? these must be some magical socks because just use whatever old socks i have. im gonna pick up a pair and hope for the best but $15 for 1 pair of socks? gonna kill my pockets :smh:

smh. I'm Filipino and not athletic. But I rock high quarter elites for ball. I can't dunk but
I hope that's ok for ya'll Elite Socks experts. >D
I personally don't care if anyone wears these casually, don't be hypocrites people. YOU
ALL WEAR basketball and running kicks casually FOR SURE. Using the same low level
reasoning, you should only wear things in appropriate activities right? I see tons of people
with basketball shoes in WDYWT thread using them casually.
Stick with the socks appreciation and don't pretend to be above some people.

QFT ! Too much salt for people that has no luck finding a pair so they try to belittle someone...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom