What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

STOP POSTING THE SAME THING!

No Finishline store has any color of the USA 2.0's, so stop asking.

never used to ball much.. but lately i have been runnin a few games a couple times a week..  been gettin big blisters on the balls of my feet... 

really never paid too much attention to socks before.. but seeing as these have been gettin alot of attention.. really thinkin bout givin them a go.. would these

socks help wit this problem.?

black/volt medium football vapors up on NDC. Not Large, but actually might be ok for me as the large vapor football I have come up over my calf unlike many of the newer elite bballs.

SMH, some kid came up to me earlier at the gym trying to sell me a pair of olympic elites. :x :x :x :x :x :x

i was honestly appalled.

never used to ball much.. but lately i have been runnin a few games a couple times a week..  been gettin big blisters on the balls of my feet... 

really never paid too much attention to socks before.. but seeing as these have been gettin alot of attention.. really thinkin bout givin them a go.. would these

socks help wit this problem.?
yep. blisters generally occur when your foot is slipping around inside the shoe. these socks are thicker so it should help. you could try doubling up for a cheaper option.

FTL also has a few pairs of Elite 2.0's and they offer free shipping...

EDIT: FTL just posted the USA's as well and again they have free shipping

Last edited:
Woke up at 8PST and copped. Thought it was going to disappear by then.
Eastbay Ray wasn't lying.
Copped my Larges.

Thanks again Eastbay Ray.

Not Sure What Size To Go With On These Being A Size 10...........

I've Seen Some Peeps On Here Say They Preferred Mediums In These Newer Elites, Even For People Wearing Size 11's..... Anyone Care To Chime In? :nerd:

Went Ahead And Ordered The Navy's In L From Eastbay Just In Case The Beasts Get Ahold Of This Stock Too :smh:

thanks for the link. was hoping i wouldnt miss out on this

as for sizing. im a 10-10.5 and i prefer the Medium. still got a pair of Large Navys though!!!

^Word Word..... Hoping These Things Fit OK In A Size Large :rolleyes

I've Gotten Offers For These Socks In A Medium, But Most Cats Are Asking $35+ For Them :smh:

Navy's are "Sold Out" on Eastbay............... that didn't take long.
tired.gif

Damn if only I had known this yesterday :smh: I wouldn't have spent $30 shipped just for a pair. Wasup with the sizing tho? Are they running big or something? I should get the pair I ordered hopefully by this weekend as they were sent from a neighbor state, and I'll see how they fit, then get some more pairs at retail. Thanks again for the heads up fellas :smokin

damn only was able to get the reds in a large. The navy looked like it had large available but it was all out

Picked up another red L. That's now an XL and an L for the blues and the same for the reds. All will be used for ball. 
pimp.gif

I don't know if there are any Boston heads here, but for those that missed out, the stock locator shows them available at HoH.

Back
Top Bottom