What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

sorry to spoil this, but can we move the game to another thread ?
i really want to get update on elite socks...

sorry to spoil this, but can we move the game to another thread ?
i really want to get update on elite socks...

I feel you. It will be done in a few hrs. There really hasn't been any updates. EB has no info when their next shipment is arriving and Famous Footwear still has the same promotion. Buy 1 get 1 half off

Last edited:
head up NTLA was putting out breast cancer socks out when i got their in the pink with white and the white with pink. this was at opening

Why are some of the pink socks have the distinct white parts on there and some aren't as 'white'... more like pinkish...

did i get fakes or something?

I feel you. It will be done in a few hrs. There really hasn't been any updates. EB has no info when their next shipment is arriving and Famous Footwear still has the same promotion. Buy 1 get 1 half off

Anyone know if famous footwear always has that sale for their socks? They have a 30% coupon coming up and I'm wondering if it stacks.

Anyone know if famous footwear always has that sale for their socks? They have a 30% coupon coming up and I'm wondering if it stacks.
it probably does, if so im finna stock up, then im done after that

Winning numbers are (picked my mini me)
465, 26, 117, 220, 58, 349, 211, 7, 500, 66 and 99

If you picked the correct number you won. For the rest of the numbers that weren't picked I choose winners that were +1 and -1. So there was 11 winners

Winners in order
1- JohnNguyenFTW
2- Yvespo3
3- Nikekid6
4- AF1 1982
5- Imthef24nchise
6- Keebantot
7- Twinsnyc
8- Cluex
9- Talon
10- Toddzo
11- Dukeben18