What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

LET'S GOOOOOOOO 
roll.gif
Saw the NYC in his name and picked 7 immediately for Melo

Been thinking about the 2-layer elite socks... are they worth the $18 price tag?

I was skeptical for the longest time. Had a pair in my drawer I never wore for about 4 months. Finally tried them a couple of weeks ago and I loved them. It depends on the shoe fit/toebox the most IMO.

Winners that responded- socks have been sent

IMO the double layers are worth the price tag if you play ball. That's all I wear on the court. :smokin

I was skeptical for the longest time. Had a pair in my drawer I never wore for about 4 months. Finally tried them a couple of weeks ago and I loved them. It depends on the shoe fit/toebox the most IMO.

Thanks for the thoughtful response. Maybe if I find a $20 bill laying around I might cop a pair, but for now I think I'll stick to the regular elites and 2.0's.

Any one know a site to get nice custom elite socks? lol and no sites with rape prices hate those 
mean.gif

Also I need some new slides but idk which slides to get my adidas slides ruin my socks a lot after I get done with a game and when i chill around, what is some good slides that dont ruin the sock?

We don't have any information on any new colors for the Elites at this time, but we are expecting sizes L and XL in Volt for the Nike Vapor Football Crew in late November, so please check back for updates.
EastbayRep - Ryan
Eastbay Rep Ryan,

Just wondering if you are postive on the Volt Nike Vapor Football Crew socks releasing on your site in november?

deeeezam! missed out on the giveaway....
that's what happens when you get hurt playing ball and ignore NT.

Hey.. I just want to ask if the nike elite socks (Blue Grey/ Cyber Volt) for sale? thanks..

Eastbay and Foot Locker restocked the Kobe Elite Socks last night, now they're gone.

Eastbay, why are the White/Red LeBron Elite Socks more expensive than the rest? 

Back
Top Bottom