What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I just bought a pair of those black/pink elites. I think they're a nice colorway. Had to get one for myself.

New colors are dropping as was stated above, including an ice blue/squadron blue Kd.  New colors I saw:

Ice blue KD

Charcoal/purple

Teal/voltish yellow

Grey/yellowish gold

Light grey/teal

Will try and post pics soon

JS"

Just got my black and pink ones from NDC yesterday and I must say, they look really nice. Although, those colors listed above me sound interesting. Looking forward to the pics!!

those kd elites need to make themselves available in stores, i havent seen them yet

Just posting an update on the Nike Elite Sequalizer Crew Socks, we hope to receive a shipment in for them as well during the second half of January.

EastbayRep - Ray
Do u know what colors? And thanks!!
The colorways we are currently expecting to receive are listed below:

Black/Sport Grey/White
Game Royal/Black/White
University Red/Black/White
Pine Geen/Black/White
Black/Total Orange/Sport Grey
Sport Grey/Vivid Sulfer/White
Desert Orange/Black/White
Court Purple/Black/White

Please note, this list could change.

EastbayRep - Ray

those kd elites need to make themselves available in stores, i havent seen them yet

The Ice Blue color is fire. Light enough color to wear with almost anything but won't show dirt like a white sock. Big fan.

The Ice Blue color is fire. Light enough color to wear with almost anything but won't show dirt like a white sock. Big fan.

Keep checking your local Champs and Foot Locker. They just started to show up here in Mass and we get everything late!

But I agree the Ice blue color looks insanely nice!!!

23 shipped is too much for them socks man... just cant pull the trigger. theyre so dope too

The colorways we are currently expecting to receive are listed below:
Black/Sport Grey/White
Game Royal/Black/White
University Red/Black/White
Pine Geen/Black/White
Black/Total Orange/Sport Grey
Sport Grey/Vivid Sulfer/White
Desert Orange/Black/White
Court Purple/Black/White
Please note, this list could change.
EastbayRep - Ray

Are these 2.0s?

^I don't believe they'll be classified as 2.0.  They are the equalizers so a different slant on the original elite.

JS"

:smokin
i keep buying accesories without the sneakers though, adds more necessary sneaker cops for me

So did anyone else notice that the elites were the same as the regular Nike drifit + cushion socks that come in a 3 pk for the same price? Copped the Germany colorway to compare & they were exactly the same. Same padding, compression, length, dri-fit, and L & R distinction.

Doubling up with both was nice. But you just gotta love Nike's marketing skills.

So did anyone else notice that the elites were the same as the regular Nike drifit + cushion socks that come in a 3 pk for the same price? Copped the Germany colorway to compare & they were exactly the same. Same padding, compression, length, dri-fit, and L & R distinction.

Doubling up with both was nice. But you just gotta love Nike's marketing skills.

Link?

Back
Top Bottom