What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Those purple sequalizers!!!! 
embarassed.gif
  I need them.  Swung by champs today but they didnt have em.  Didnt even think to check footlocker smh at myself.  Im gonna check tomorrow.  Purple, green, and grey are on my radar.  Will wait to see how they look in person but I'm excited.

Does anyone know if the 2.0 will be discontinued? Aside from the BHM there hasnt been any new colors released. 

I asked before but I'll ask again, has anyone had issues with their 2 layers moving about when they hoop?

JS"

nothing can EVER beat the original Elite socks. The new ones are just too much. I will forever cherish
my black and white "1.0" and my Kobe Elite High Quarters

Wore the red/black pair tonight.

I can already tell after 1 wash the equalizers will fray like the 2.0's do

:x :smh: :x :smh: :x

That is the reason why I only get the originals. Quality and style is fantastic.
It defeats the purpose of buying overpriced performance socks if they get
damaged easily. I don't use them casually...

That is the reason why I only get the originals. Quality and style is fantastic.
It defeats the purpose of buying overpriced performance socks if they get
damaged easily. I don't use them casually...

Yeah I wore em to do an insanity workout last night

Took em off

Already know once these hit the dryer its a wrap

just hang them and air dry then if dryer is eating them up. I know my wife hangs both mine and my son's and havent had too much fraying or trouble with regular elites or 2.0s. I will say that some of the recent 2.0 colors have had less than great original construction, but the KDs seem to be a bit better than the USAs IMO

just hang them and air dry then if dryer is eating them up. I know my wife hangs both mine and my son's and havent had too much fraying or trouble with regular elites or 2.0s. I will say that some of the recent 2.0 colors have had less than great original construction, but the KDs seem to be a bit better than the USAs IMO

This will be tried.

Thanks for the tip!

You're right about USA's btw... :x

Both of mine are doodoo

i wish nike would start making the elites in quarters or lows again. i love these lebron quarters and kobe lows. i hate wearing high crew socks.

This!! I don't understand why they don't make em in these cuts again; imagine how much more money they would make. Not a ton of guys liking wearing crews but just go with this latest fad. I would buy 10 more pairs of those Kobe socks in black/purple/gold.

This!! I don't understand why they don't make em in these cuts again; imagine how much more money they would make. Not a ton of guys liking wearing crews but just go with this latest fad. I would buy 10 more pairs of those Kobe socks in black/purple/gold.

Nike outlets usually have those still

^, I'll have to check em out but so far, no luck at either Portland or Woodburn outlets, which kills me every time.

KD elites in ALL 3 COLORS back up on Eastbay/ FTL/FA/Champs

They fixed the price and are now Excluded from Discounts

After a few washes I've noticed my Elites have shrunk quite a bit. The cushioning has also seemed to wear down a lot. I bought a pack of Dri-Fit Cushioned Crew socks and they seem to be just as good as Elites to me (if not better because of the price). 

Copped sequelizers in black stripe with bright orange print. Had kobes in python color in size medium. Had purple red and burnt orange sequelizers and ice blue kds at Montgomery mall footlocker. 13013657721 is the number.

No one pair is black stripe with bright orange graphic. Other is burnt orange stripe with black graphic.
orange sequalizers are indeed burnt and not total or team. Just FYI, as Eastbay's pics are somewhat misleading like that.[/quote/] there are 2 orange pairs. Black stripe with bright orange graphic and burnt orange stripe with black graphic.

Last edited:
Can u order over the phone from finish line footlocker champs like from a store really want regular orange seqs team color

Back
Top Bottom