What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Finally found a pair of the Charcoal/Purple ones.. So happy :smokin .. Footlocker in the Danbury Mall had a few pairs of the sequalizers, Black and Purple are nice i like the Red/Black pair to

Anyone try sizing down on these socks? I'm a 10.5 large but they're a tad big. Ended up with a 6-8 medium of the KD socks..

Anyone try sizing down on these socks? I'm a 10.5 large but they're a tad big. Ended up with a 6-8 medium of the KD socks..

im also a 10.5 in shoes and started buying my elites in medium sizes. the medium fits me better than the large.

im also a 10.5 in shoes and started buying my elites in medium sizes. the medium fits me better than the large.
Decided to try them on and the M actually fits perfectly for my 10.5 feet! Got lucky and just got the BHM elites this morning! 
pimp.gif

Didn't want ANY of the shoes. Glad I was able to get the socks.

Edit. Was able to check out and pay for them. Hope I don't get cancelled. You guys successful?

double edit: 3k post :smokin

Last edited:
^Read about some people having 2 accounts so they were able to grab 2 pairs.

Glad I was just able to grab one.

Grabbed one for my son. They are his team colors. Between one pair of socks and some Oregon zoom turfs I feel pretty lucky. Kobes or Durants would have been nice, but ASGs are on the horizon so better for my wallet.

Anywhere else still have the BHM socks? Need em in a L or XL........
Try asking Nike in the live chat, they'll give you the numbers to nike stores that still have stock. You'll be able to place a phone order. I did it for the olympic elite socks.

Back
Top Bottom