What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

How do people store these socks?Do you do the old standard "stick one in the other and fold them both together"? They are taking a ton of space in the drawer. Looking for another idea.

yea most of us hang ours up now

Niketown Chicago has the BHM elite socks for phone order. 1 per customer. $14 + tax + like $6 to ship 312-642-6363

Have the Kobe socks for the Sulfers and the Pythons too

I was watching Villanova vs Notre Dame and Villanova had these crazy sequalizers.  They were navy and white like the normal elites, but they had the sequalizer design.  I hope a lot of the colors release online soon and I have yet to go to my local Footlocker.

How do people store these socks?Do you do the old standard "stick one in the other and fold them both together"? They are taking a ton of space in the drawer. Looking for another idea.

If you pull the heel out they fold in half nicely. I fold them like that and store them in a drawer like this.

Seeson.....Thanks for the update.  I need those.  Any other colors?  I can't wait for the green on green and the navy/red.

I was hoping the sock was grey, but I'll take those.  Hope they come out with a grey and white pair or even grey and black pair.  Dont know why they sleep on grey.

JS"

Last edited:
Damn man. Keep missing out on 'restocks' or whatever of the BHM elites. Waaah

did you call? they told me they had plenty last night and was 1 per customer on the phone so unless someone local cleaned them up (possible) they should still have them.

did you call? they told me they had plenty last night and was 1 per customer on the phone so unless someone local cleaned them up (possible) they should still have them.

Just called, phone order operator is on lunch or somethin' lmao. Good lookin' though! Gonna call back in an hour or so and hope they have them left in size L

Just called, phone order operator is on lunch or somethin' lmao. Good lookin' though! Gonna call back in an hour or so and hope they have them left in size L

i left my number and she called me back like 2 hrs later. took my email address and everything when i made the order so id get tracking information asap. came to like 20.52 or something shipped which is better than what i was seeing on ebay.

Here is another spot that has the BHM Elite

New York
6 East 57Th St 
New York -10022
212-891-6453

I know the have L and XL availabe... Well that is according to Nike find I have not tried calling yet though

Here is another spot that has the BHM Elite

New York

6 East 57Th St 

New York -10022

212-891-6453

I know the have L and XL availabe... Well that is according to Nike find I have not tried calling yet though

Just called and dude sad they didnt have them. Lol.

Just called and dude sad they didnt have them. Lol.
Thats NTNY, when I was there they only has a couple of XLs and that was days ago. They were selling them during the RSVP pick-up so I can see why they are gone. Basically everyone was getting them

Last edited:
Thats NTNY, when I was there they only has a couple of XLs and that was days ago. They were selling them during the RSVP pick-up so I can see why they are gone. Basically everyone was getting them

Yeah im on the phone with NTChicago right now.. hopefully it works out lol. They've been puttin me on hold for quite some time

I got a pair of blue galaxy custom elites from thesockgame.com for basketball. They came out good but because of the way they're made they don't have as much cushioning as normal elites.

Back
Top Bottom