What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

damn, it must depend on who you catch at chat, someone in the coupon thread said they only got 15% off

the code I got was a unique code, it's NBA50-_____ then random numbers and digits

I spoke to Chelsea Hill and she personally sent me the code

Last edited:
Yooooo I bought these retail and they've been sitting in my room for a year. I didn't even get to try them and now they're being replaced by nike. Gonna get a few more pairs

The $30 international shipping is crazy though

Last edited:

@RFX45 .... hey big head [emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I got the 50% code today from Chelsea. She initially turned me down but I small talked her and then she asked for my email address and hooked your boy up

I just grabbed 8 pairs at $6 each ... I already have like 5 so I think I'm set for a minute.

I was gonna buy some other stuff but the promo only worked on NBA socks

Hit me up for the code. Email said it can be used 5x

I got the 50% code today from Chelsea. She initially turned me down but I small talked her and then she asked for my email address and hooked your boy up

I just grabbed 8 pairs at $6 each ... I already have like 5 so I think I'm set for a minute.

PM'ed

If anyone would like to pass on a code for 50% off (since they can be used multiple times), I'd really appreciate it!! lol

PM'd

With regards to the Stance promo, I'd recommend just calling. The rep I spoke to was friendly and offered me the 50% off code as well. As long as you know how to talk over the phone (be polite, undemanding and give product compliments) everything should be good. Phone call barely lasted two minutes then I received an email after.

Some of the styles like the multi pack and coaches lows are sold out, but I still managed to cop a few.

With regards to the Stance promo, I'd recommend just calling. The rep I spoke to was friendly and offered me the 50% off code as well. As long as you know how to talk over the phone (be polite, undemanding and give product compliments) everything should be good. Phone call barely lasted two minutes then I received an email after.

Some of the styles like the multi pack and coaches lows are sold out, but I still managed to cop a few.

Just tried calling and lady told me to try email info@stance.com to see if there is anything running at the moment.

Hopefully I can get one even though it may be to late already

Update finally got it we all set placing order now

thanks NT FAM

Last edited:
Just bought a stance nba socks. Hoping it's better than the Nike elite socks.
I think it just depends on how your legs are shaped.  I find that Stance socks work better for slender calves, while the Nike Elites are more accomodating for fat calves like myself.  

fwiw, a number of people here say the original Nike Elite Socks are the Gold Standard, and having tried a wide variety of socks, I agree with them.

Are there fake stance socks out there? I got mine via eBay and I'm bit worried if they are not legit.

Back
Top Bottom