What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I got the 50% code today from Chelsea. She initially turned me down but I small talked her and then she asked for my email address and hooked your boy up

I just grabbed 8 pairs at $6 each ... I already have like 5 so I think I'm set for a minute.

I was gonna buy some other stuff but the promo only worked on NBA socks

Hit me up for the code. Email said it can be used 5x

Thanks!

Was able to scoop a few pairs

So I just received the wrong order from eBay. I ordered the crew stance socks but received the quarter shorter ver.

Should I keep it or return it and get the crew ones? I'm 5'9 if that makes any difference. Gonna use the socks for the Jordan 1 banned 2016 and Lebron soldier 11

I don't know if there is, but if people were making fake elite socks in the past (I think) then I wouldn't doubt it either.

I just got it, but there's no tag or anything. Just the socks being hold together by those thin plastic thingy. Is that odd? Quality is good though.

Sounds fishy to me, but they're still socks at the end of the day - so if they're comfortable and supportive, then I don't think anything else really matters.

Personally, I'd complain if you didn't get what you ordered.  

I've sent the guy a msg, but it's been more than 30 days. Dunno if PayPal can do anything bout it. Should I post pics up here?

So the guy told me that he got the 8 pack ones, that's why they didn't have tags even though they are still attached via that black plastic stringy thing.

Stance NBA socks are $ 3.99 at Marshalls

$3.99 at TJ Maxx and Ross as well. I've bought almost 20 pairs in the last couple weeks. A few of the socks that I've picked up.
IMG_0092.JPG

They are out there. I have def seen them. I got large white crews, black crews, and black quarters

Mostly been picking up size L black and black with white stripe crews and quarters for my brothers, but found a M quarter blue for me. Definitely NOT tryna get a pair of those ugly mustard yellow ones.

Cant find Ls prob cuz like 90% of us wear L

Off the top I think XL is 13-16? I wear 13 and I get L, i dont want extra sock that fits a 16, and found Ls to be perfect.

Come to Colorado...local Marshalls had only L's left - and by left I mean there was at least 20 pairs.

Come to Colorado...local Marshalls had only L's left - and by left I mean there was at least 20 pairs.
Last week, my local Nike Outlet had a ton of Clearanced Elite Versatility Crews (both M and L) for 2.97. Almost all the M and half the L are gone now, but a few remain (white/blue, white/black).

I stopped into a Marshalls and they had hella stance NBA socks for 3.99. I got the only L solid quarter (navy), the rest were mostly crew and mostly vibrant colors or big stripes and stuff. Mix of sizes but I only rock the quarter joints.

Back
Top Bottom