What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by ****dog16

I'd heard all about the hype for these socks and I walked into Ross today and they had white/purple crew and high quarter (1pair each) for 2 bucks each so I picked em up and they feel great can't wait to play in them!

pics?

ac416c41030d2b0e60a45583bb086ea4e80c6fff.jpg

Here you go guys, excuse the toe at the bottom lol

Got two pairs for Christmas, but they were XLs... So I sent them back and got my Larges in today. Can't wait to use the black pair tomorrow on court
pimp.gif

Lol those are my money stores, I think I got lucky finding those cuz other than that they had nothing at all.

did you swoop em all? Or you just copped 2?

I found my older elites at a Marshalls. These are the best socks on the market imo.

ok so my school team had a scrimmage today against a japan international team and one of the guys had a pair of elites that were black with a yellow stripe they were sick!! do any of you have any info on these.
THanks

Anyone in the Portland Area need info on the Uni Blue Elite Socks, I've seen em at the Champs in the Lloyd Center a month ago.
Most likely sold out by now, but its always worth a shot to check back.

Originally Posted by ****dog16

Those were the only two they had I couldn't believe they were 2 bucks each.

Checked my local Ross'...NOTHING.  Good find on your part though.

still white/orange/grey at niketown boston. i saw them, and i was like
eek.gif
. any color/orange/color (aka black or whites) are
eek.gif
. copped two pairs instantly, favorites behind the black/orange/grey.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Got two pairs for Christmas, but they were XLs... So I sent them back and got my Larges in today. Can't wait to use the black pair tomorrow on court
pimp.gif
its about time! I thought you were a size 13 though. Large socks are size 8-12 shoe and XL is 12-15.
what colors did you get? also what are you hooping in this year?

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

pimp.gif
its about time! I thought you were a size 13 though. Large socks are size 8-12 shoe and XL is 12-15.
what colors did you get? also what are you hooping in this year?

I am a 13, but XLs in these are massive. The Larges aren't even a perfect fit, the heel padding isn't quite directly on my heel. I got the white/black and black/white, but may try and snag a red pair for underneath, just for looks lol.

I've been wearing the Hyperdunk 2010s (we got em for team shoes) but I'm not a big fan. I wear my Hyperfuse in practice, and will probably switch to Kobe VIs or KD3s around playoff/tournament time. Saw your pics... That dunk looked sick
pimp.gif

ater a few washes they start to shrink a bit, i wear mine around the house now since they arent that great for bball and now they fit a bit better.

maybe i got small feet or something but the new elite socks now fit more loosely on my feet than the older elites i have. not too thrilled about that and i hope shrinking them will help tremendously.

I can't wait to get more pairs...I can't seem to find the black with white or grey stripe in stores yet...

has anybody tried to the "newer" Nike Elite Stability Cushion QTR socks?  they are on eastbay, i think they are for running.

WOW...those breast cancer awareness ones are tough!!!
I know NDC has em, but id rather have them in my hands and get a discount rather than waiting for ground shipping, paying retail, and paying for shipping. They have them at my local footlocker and bought 2 pairs, but they only have a limited amount of colors and I'm really fiendin for the black pair...

Back
Top Bottom