What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Just talked with a Nike Rep and she informed me that Nike Elite Basketball Crew Socks in Size Medium will be widely available in the Summer of 2011.

Woah those Breast Cancer ones are serious! I'd cop a pink pair if given the chance!

I posted a link to a pair of think pink elites a couple of months ago from a seller in Israel. I don't think they're legit but Nike should drop them this year.

hey elite fans, just wondering if this the-fashion-empire-3 guy on ebay is legit?
he has a crapload of elites but located in israel.  prices seem to good to be true.

thoughts?

i bought from him, a few of the pairs had really good quality, the others were decent. Im not totally sure that they are fake, but i wont buy from him again.

Yeh i've bought a few from him as well. Hard to tell if they are legit but the quality is good, and the packaging is authentic stuff. But he reckons the reason he gets them cheap is because he gets the ones which are packaged incorrectly.

Breast cancer ones
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, need them now.

I got 2 black and one white
they had red and blue too, wasn't on the floor they're in the basement

Just bought a couple pairs from the fashion empire -- bought a couple pairs of white/navy ones from them awhile back, too. They take about 4 weeks to get to you once you've paid but they seem alright to me. Quality might actually be "B" grade but they look and feel $$$$. On my most recent purchase, the actual size sticker on the packaging had a sticker placed over it with the DIFFERENT actual size. The size they advertise on the auction is correct and the item in the picture is exactly what you get. Posted a pic of my latest ones. No arch on the heel pad, but whatever...enjoy

fx6jh4.jpg

15hzq0w.jpg

33eondv.jpg

^ You got any pairs that aren't from him? Also, the packaging they come in is wrong because that's how they get them cheap...so they say..also, what's with the grey swoosh replacing the white swoosh?? 

I've bought quite a few from various sellers on ebay...can't really tell much of a difference in quality at all between his and what most people would consider to be "authentic," A-grade ones from Nike. I've been a Nike/Jordan shoe guy for 13 years, and I value authentic stuff. In my opinion his socks are legit and worth it, if you can stand waitin 4 weeks for them to get to you.

Did you get 2 pairs of socks? Cause I looked at some of their listings and they have 2 pairs of socks for the price of one pretty much. If that's the case, it's a really good deal.

Originally Posted by coachbeets

I've bought quite a few from various sellers on ebay...can't really tell much of a difference in quality at all between his and what most people would consider to be "authentic," A-grade ones from Nike. I've been a Nike/Jordan shoe guy for 13 years, and I value authentic stuff. In my opinion his socks are legit and worth it, if you can stand waitin 4 weeks for them to get to you.

Sounds good, thanks for the info.

Just checked out his feedback as a buyer! haha came across a few surprises!! GET 100 FEEDBACK IN 72 HOURS CD Ebook Resel..probably something you should delete if you buy that..or ask not to receive feedback on it. But anyway, that makes me think he is a little shifty. He only has ~480 positive feedback and he has 4 or 5 of them purchased on his feedback.

^i do, i double sock all the time....part of my superstitions. I don't wear thick "inner socks" though.

I think someone here doubles on his elites when he plays.

Back
Top Bottom