What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Finally got the midnight navy elites

These seem a lot thinner than the black/white ones I have though. Oh well, just need to get the coordinating Lebron socks now.

^^ what stores are you guys finding the Lebron elites? I know someone mentioned Champs, but are other stores currently carrying them?

they're slowly trickling in, don't worry yall. nike aint going to miss this with dude in the finals

looking for some quarter elites white with black stripe.....any info is appreciated???

got both colorways of the lebron elites and i must say they are
pimp.gif

quarter elites are scarce these days especially in the large size fitting 8-12. i went to my local champs at tyson's corner mall in NoVA and saw them in the white and black 2 pack for 24.99 if i remember correctly.

The stores i go to arnt far from orlando, but if you've ever heard of west oaks or altamonte mall, it isnt too far if your willing to drive(30-45 minutes).
Champs had em

The outlet near my place had a bunch of kobe elites as well for $10

I noticed on the black pair i picked up at the outlet, the shozoku logo on mine is blue and not yellow like the ones posted here and at my local footlocker

Got my elites 2 days ago. Played a little ball in them the other day. Goddamn are they comfy. Not gonna buy any other type of socks from now on except for formal wear.

the logo on the black pair of Kobe elites from the outlets are indeed purple. Picked these up today.

^
I forgot the ones at FTL were yellow. Probably why I passed when I first saw them. SO much better with the logo purple.

they do look better with the purple/blue that's why i passed on the yellow shozoku at footlocker and picked up the white pair

but when i saw the ones at the outlet i picked up the black pair w/ the purple shozoku

i just went to the nike factory store around my way and they have TONS of kobe elites in the black and the whites for 10 bucks. the black ones do have that purple shozoku.

where can i find elite quarter socks? I have a few of the crews but with the weather being so hot it burns up my legs. Also are there any deals of coupons for these socks 12 a pop is killing me lol

pick up the rest of the lebrons from my local champs. didnt even know it was buy one get one half off. then went to the nike outlet and picked up the white pairs. they are different as well with the purple logo instead of the black logo

Back
Top Bottom