What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

pick up the rest of the lebrons from my local champs. didnt even know it was buy one get one half off. then went to the nike outlet and picked up the white pairs. they are different as well with the purple logo instead of the black logo

white/purple lebron elites?...pics?

ya my bad talking bout the kobes.. but i had to pull the trigger on the lebrons today. lady said they weren't included on the buy one get on half off sale.. so i said whatever cuz i had the vip coupon. then when she rang it up i got them half off so it was cool to get a few pairs fairly cheap.

i bought the black with purple logo but the purple doesnt show as well as the black with yellow logo....returned the purple logo ones back to the outlets.

personally if im paying 10 bucks or more i want the logo to be visible, thats the appeal isnt it? ended up picking up the white with purple since the ones at the stores is white with black kobe logo.

Just a teaser peek at what a real, quality, cushioned basketball sock looked like
wink.gif

24vv413.jpg

haha man i wish i had some more j's to ball in, all i have is nikes. does it look funny to wear the jordan elites with zk's, lebrons, or hyperfuses? but seriously 25 bucks for a 2 pack of lebrons is kinda crazy.

don't be tricked with JB elite socks, these things are a lot thinner and not as padded as regular elites. I bought a pair for ball, i just use them to wear them around the house.

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

ya my bad talking bout the kobes.. but i had to pull the trigger on the lebrons today. lady said they weren't included on the buy one get on half off sale.. so i said whatever cuz i had the vip coupon. then when she rang it up i got them half off so it was cool to get a few pairs fairly cheap.

where are they buy one get one half off?

Just got off with a Nike rep and, 
chat_agent.png
 Me
  Ok, thanks, cleared things up. Next, with the Elite Socks. Do you know any upcoming colorways of the crew sock?
chat_agent.png
 Nike Rep  I will be glad to check on that, one moment. 
chat_enduser_message.png
 Me  Ok, thank you
chat_enduser_message.png
 Me  These are the socks with the stripe on the back, I'm confirming. 
chat_agent.png
 Nike Rep  What Yep! 
chat_enduser_message.png
 Me  Ok, thanks
chat_agent.png
 Nike Rep  It looks like we will be coming out with several colors within a few months including WHITE/GORGE GREEN, WHITE/CONCORD, WHITE/ROYAL BLUE, WHITE/TEAM ORANGE.
chat_enduser_message.png
 Me  Thanks

She said expect to see them on NDC around October! Can't wait!!!!! 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Whiteboirockjs07

was going to pick some of these up from eastbay but they dont have any in a size large...anybody know when they getting more?
Eastbay expects a restock shipment in late July for the black/white. We also expect a restock shipment in for the white/black in October.
To clarify black/white is the mostly black sock with white trim, product number 03693007. You can check them both out here: http://bit.ly/lg0m2l

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

was going to pick some of these up from eastbay but they dont have any in a size large...anybody know when they getting more?
Eastbay expects a restock shipment in late July for the black/white. We also expect a restock shipment in for the white/black in October.
To clarify black/white is the mostly black sock with white trim, product number 03693007. You can check them both out here: http://bit.ly/lg0m2l

EastbayRep - Dustin

Any word of getting Elite Lebron socks? Or Medium size Elite Basketball Socks?

Originally Posted by aFamous

EastbayRep - Dustin

Would love to know where the mediums are at

Originally Posted by aFamous

EastbayRep - Dustin

I would be pumped to see lebron elites at eastbay, the whites would look sick with my chinas 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom