What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

hahaha i graduated and i don't even have a pair of them.

i miss those days, only one with elite socks
tired.gif

photo1295538945313.jpg

Join the club.

ForeverAlone.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by andfattoo

just a heads up, Spring of 2012 Nike is going to drop a TON of colors in the Elites. Its about time Nike paid attention to this budding trend and create a ton of unique colorways.

please tell me cool grey/white is one of them.

No Cool grey/White 
ohwell.gif

picturing it now, a cool grey/white combo would look pretty icey. 
pimp.gif
(tear rolls down face)

These socks are great, but y'all really think you were doing it because you were one of the few that got these socks when they weren't out to the masses? The epitome of hypebeast jo.

#hatersgonnnahate
Anyway, I got a few pairs a while back, and I've noticed my white/carolina blue ones are extremely soft. They're softer than my other ones. When I bought them, they were the last ones in the store. I was thinking they were from a different year? Info?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

just a heads up, Spring of 2012 Nike is going to drop a TON of colors in the Elites. Its about time Nike paid attention to this budding trend and create a ton of unique colorways.

please tell me cool grey/white is one of them.

No Cool grey/White 
ohwell.gif

picturing it now, a cool grey/white combo would look pretty icey. 
pimp.gif

Anymore colors coming in 6-8 Mediums!?! White/Black and Black/White just ain't cuttin it.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

These socks are great, but y'all really think you were doing it because you were one of the few that got these socks when they weren't out to the masses? The epitome of hypebeast jo.

not only this, but I bet some AAU 12-year-olds had them before y'all. I remember getting unreleased colorways of kicks because we were a Nike AAU team.

Originally Posted by CFC24

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

not only this, but I bet some AAU 12-year-olds had them before y'all. I remember getting unreleased colorways of kicks because we were a Nike AAU team.

I won't name the team, but I coach with an AAU team that has a nike sponorship and I remember the kids getting the socks and being skeptical at first. 

That stuff gets through avenues like that much quicker than it does to the general consumer, just the nature of the beast.

wished a grabbed a bunch of the black and orange when they game out. only have 1 pair left.

everyone who says they found the white base elites at Richard's Sporting... where do you all live? None on the West Coast.

Long Island... I think they got snapped up really quickly though.  I grabbed the last they had, which was 2 pair of white/royal and 1 of white/red.  
ohwell.gif
  They'll be EVERYWHERE in the coming weeks since they're on Eastbay now...

it isn't even me that hyped them, they just caught on and became played out. everyone that threw javelin at my high school wore them
indifferent.gif

I just like being different and don't try to fit it, i'd rather stand out.

i need both those orange colorways though, will look so
pimp.gif
with my creamsicles

what is so awsome about these? just curious because i haven't tried the yet?please show me the light that is the elite socks.

everyone who says they found the white base elites at Richard's Sporting... where do you all live? None on the West Coast.

SW OH, I grabbed the only white/navy and the remaining 3 white/navy

Originally Posted by southbeats

what is so awsome about these? just curious because i haven't tried the yet?please show me the light that is the elite socks.
fit......... cushioning and achilles project is great.

Picked up navy/white and royal white today at work.  These sit in my area and when I get them for 8 bucks a pop. Its a go

Heads up, Footlocker, ****'s, Eastbay, and Champs all have new colorways. White/Orange, Orange/White, White/Green, White/Purple, & White/Navy.

Anyone know which site has the cheapest shipping?  Paying $8 shipping on $12 socks from Eastbay is absurd.
EDIT: ****'s has free shipping today, no minimum.  

Grabbed the Orange/White, and finally went back to an L instead of XL even though I'm a sz 15.  
laugh.gif
  The Black/White and Royal/White XL's I bought in the last six months fit terribly.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Heads up, Footlocker, ****'s, Eastbay, and Champs all have new colorways. White/Orange, Orange/White, White/Green, White/Purple, & White/Navy.

Thanks you!! Wouldve never checked for awhile!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

Anyone know which site has the cheapest shipping?  Paying $8 shipping on $12 socks from Eastbay is absurd.
EDIT: ****'s has free shipping today, no minimum.  

Grabbed the Orange/White, and finally went back to an L instead of XL even though I'm a sz 15.  
laugh.gif
  The Black/White and Royal/White XL's I bought in the last six months fit terribly.
Is that free shipping over? I see it's now a minimum of $49, but I didn't know if there was a coupon code.

Back
Top Bottom