WHATS GOOD WITH THESE WALMART GANG INITIATION RUMORS ?

WHATS GOOD WITH THESE WALMART GANG INITIATION RUMORS ?

About gang members having to kill 3 women or a mother and a child at walmart to get initiated.

Anybody ever hear anything about this actually going on ?

when I read the title I thought it was going to be about wal-mart employees that formed a gang
laugh.gif

That's crazy I was just reading this on another forum plus I got the text last night. So lame.

Is this the gang of Satan or something
laugh.gif
sick. I hope and pray this isn't true.

i honestly can not stand MS-13's.......wish the gov would just wipe 'em all out even if they dont do anything....just for being affiliated
laugh.gif

I heard it was at Target....wait, this whole idea of a gang initiation at a Wal-Mart, Target, etc. is false; lock this thread up.

thats a wack gang to do some mess like that.

and if you belong to this gang, i'm sorry for my comments, and did not mean them in a negative way.

I got a few texts about that too...

The one I got the most said:
Police are asking all women not to go to any Walmart or Target tonight there is a gang initiation and three women will be shot this is not a joke

I dont know if its real or not

Yea i dont know if its true or not. Thats why i posted to see if anybody ever heard of something actually going down.

It's as true as girls getting slashed/killed on halloween in nyc last yr by bloods.....

No articles detailing any incidents...yet everyone on NT had a brothers best friends cousin's auntie who something happened to..yeah ok
roll.gif

yea i got that text this morning
i keep tellin my moms is fake
she dont want me going to walmart smh

Back
Top Bottom