what's it like living on Miami-Dade county?

What blew my mind about Miami was seeing the police at Rolex wearing fronts & no they weren't security guards

Yea, when I went prison down in Dade there were a few c/o's who had gold teeth and looked like they were bout dat life. Thats why I don't knock Rick Ross like others do. Real ****** know what time it is.

Only thing I have is Dexter and CSI to reference..

How is it down there? Its cool for the most part, got some clean and friendly parts, got some ghetto ran down parts.

Economy? I think its booming right now, plenty of new neighborhoods and schools are being built every year, makes traffic horrible in the morning and evening

Weather? 70-80 in the winter (right now) Hot n humid in the summer ( You would sweat walking down the street at night)

Cost of living? Moderate to high, better than NY, not better than places like Georgia/Texas/SC

Yambs? BRUH, every size and flavor you can imagine but they are shady

No state tax and the beach.. Seems like a cool place to live... (Beach is overrated unless you trying to smash tourists or you have paper to blow at the bigger nightclubs)

Especially if you got some paper.

Put me on game..

Shout out to all the... Pear...

Last edited:
OP I guess you never saw scarface.
So guys are there mad girls with booty shorts walking around?
scarface was a wack movie, b.

Overrated.

Not sure why rappers love it so much... Especially when they didn't hold black people in the highest regard. :lol:

I'm looking to flourish somewhere for a a handful of years before returning to Texas for the long haul.

Really I thought it was a Great movie with positive hidden subliminals. but I was referring to its depiction of Miami

OP I guess you never saw scarface.
So guys are there mad girls with booty shorts walking around?
scarface was a wack movie, b.

Overrated.

Not sure why rappers love it so much... Especially when they didn't hold black people in the highest regard. :lol:

I'm looking to flourish somewhere for a a handful of years before returning to Texas for the long haul.
From my experience a young brotha with some money can flourish in DC, ATL, LA...n if u don't mind that slower life then plenty yambs n your money can go a long way in places like Charlotte or VA Beach area

I live in Hollywood. Been in South Florida for 2 years and I love it here. I'm not too far from Miami and Fort Lauderdale. The weathers nice, beaches, jobs. Etc are awesome as well. Coming from NJ, i can say the qualitly of life here is better. keep in mind, where do yambs from all over come to get a nice tan and party?!....yup that's right. Need I say more?! :pimp:

You'd flourish here Ricky, do it!

Last edited:
what's wrong with living in Florida? :nerd:

Absolutely nothing. It is a great placeto leave, if you have a good job and can offard to live somewhere decent. Most people who hate it are the ones who come to Miami and want to leave that "Miami" that they see in the videos. I will say that if you aren't established (have connections, or have things that make you hireable), you will have a really bad time.

******* awesome :pimp:

Weather 8/10 Summers are brutal
Women 10/10 Best place in the world
COL depends on where you live, Kendall/Cutler Bay You got about average COL. Brickell/Sunset above average, but those are some of the nicest places. In alot of places, especially kendall it's very spanish, but those latin bakeries are :smh: :smokin
Economy is solid, if you have a good resume you shouldnt have too much trouble finding a job.
This
I live in kendall 8)

Last edited:
I’m from NYC. Vacationing in Miami right now all round i see gorgeous women and gorgeous beaches. I’ll definitely will love to move out here. Gonna get my money stacks up first.

I've lived in miami dade my entire life
The cost of living is high but it varies in your location the gables,brickel,beach, downtown and pinecrest are expensive.
I live in kendal which is more suburban kinda of expensive but ain't bad

We got ghetto and ran down neighborhoods. Before wynwood became the center of art in miami. It was filled with homeless and run down homes and It still is but due to gentrification they have be keeping ppl out of their homes who have lived there for decades.

The women here are gorgeous and All Up for grabs
South beach is filled with tourists and expensive clubs.

For a good house here you can get a mansion in Orlando for half the price.
No state tax
The food is great. Like said before the Latin bakerys are the best
Everytype of food.
A lot of ppl have money because of the fraud done thru car insurance claims.

It sucks.

1. After about a year it gets extremely boring a repetitive.
2. Public transportation is a complete joke.
3. The roads and highways are poorly planned.
4. Everyone thinks their **** doesnt stink.
5. You have to drive EVERYWHERE.
6. The city wasnt designed properly to hold the increasing population.
7. Yes, no State tax, but they get you in the property taxes.
8. I will vouch for @StillIn729 , Miami is the most overrated city in the US.

Why does the state population growth rate say differently ?

Baby boomers retiring

Tru, Palm Beach is on the rise.8)

:smokin

I wouldn't live in Dade for anything, it's OK to visit but that's it. Miami and south beach is overrated.

Palm Beach county or Broward for me.

Economy is a whole other animal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Broward and work in Miami.

It's decent. Weather is fantastic although it doesn't get as cold as I like, you can't go anywhere without meeting a beautiful woman, and rent is okayish depending on where you're at.

My boy rents an amazing two bedroom pad in Kendall for only 1200. Thinking about moving down there after graduation.

I wouldn't mind living in Miami for maybe 5 more years to build professional experience. But I want to be out of here before 30.

I'm tryna live that West Coast life

Last edited:
It sucks.

1. After about a year it gets extremely boring a repetitive.
2. Public transportation is a complete joke.
3. The roads and highways are poorly planned.
4. Everyone thinks their **** doesnt stink.
5. You have to drive EVERYWHERE.
6. The city wasnt designed properly to hold the increasing population.
7. Yes, no State tax, but they get you in the property taxes.
8. I will vouch for @StillIn729 , Miami is the most overrated city in the US.

Why does the state population growth rate say differently ?

Baby boomers retiring

LOL

Living in fLorida 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom