"What's Lurking in Your Stadium Food" Health Department inspection report from all 107 stadiums

sick.gif
@ those florida stats, especially miami. I'm glad I hardly eat there

sick.gif
@ those florida stats, especially miami. I'm glad I hardly eat there

All jokes aside... Is it possible for someone to file some class-action suit or something that basically states it's unconstitutional for stadiums to refuse you to bring your own food in? Why are people FORCED to eat something that may cause food poisoning?

And don't give me the line saying "well, you don't HAVE to eat there ya know".

Bull %$%+

If I'm sitting at an NFL or baseball game that routinely goes 3 plus hours with kids, best believe I or they (the kids) are gonna eventually get hungry.

It's unfair to refuse someone to bring their own food in if the place has so many critical violations.

It's not as if I'm asking to bring my own food into Carmine's or Red Lobster or something.

Seriously, this wouldn't be a case that has a chance to win??

All jokes aside... Is it possible for someone to file some class-action suit or something that basically states it's unconstitutional for stadiums to refuse you to bring your own food in? Why are people FORCED to eat something that may cause food poisoning?

Bull %$%+

If I'm sitting at an NFL or baseball game that routinely goes 3 plus hours with kids, best believe I or they (the kids) are gonna eventually get hungry.

It's unfair to refuse someone to bring their own food in if the place has so many critical violations.

It's not as if I'm asking to bring my own food into Carmine's or Red Lobster or something.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

florida is the ohio of stadium food.

1256924278-beanie.jpg

Honestly, I dont see how EVERY stadium in America not have food violations...the quality of workers reflect the quality of food.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

florida is the ohio of stadium food.

1256924278-beanie.jpg

Honestly, I dont see how EVERY stadium in America not have food violations...the quality of workers reflect the quality of food.

No violations at tha Cell or United Center, only 12% for Soldier Field. Crib is clean, damn at Florida how they yield the highest % of violations

No violations at tha Cell or United Center, only 12% for Soldier Field. Crib is clean, damn at Florida how they yield the highest % of violations

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

No violations at tha Cell or United Center, only 12% for Soldier Field.

The Chicago health inspectors were there when the stadiums were empty, so that pretty much means nothing.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

No violations at tha Cell or United Center, only 12% for Soldier Field.

The Chicago health inspectors were there when the stadiums were empty, so that pretty much means nothing.

Inspectors found employees lacking in overall food-safety knowledge after observing one worker washing his hands with his gloves on.

roll.gif

Some bright people working at Heinz Field.

Inspectors found employees lacking in overall food-safety knowledge after observing one worker washing his hands with his gloves on.

roll.gif

Some bright people working at Heinz Field.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Bull %$%+

eek.gif
pimp.gif
ohlehdoit

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Bull %$%+

eek.gif
pimp.gif
ohlehdoit

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Yup and to think your paying for this !!*%+* food at a premium price
sick.gif

aint that the truth,  whenever i go to doyers games, i go eat prior to the game cuz the stadium food sucks, and i bring in water, sunflower seeds, peanuts, chips and all sorts of snacks. im not wasting a penny on food in that stadium.

Back
Top Bottom