"What's Lurking in Your Stadium Food" Health Department inspection report from all 107 stadiums

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Yup and to think your paying for this !!*%+* food at a premium price
sick.gif

aint that the truth,  whenever i go to doyers games, i go eat prior to the game cuz the stadium food sucks, and i bring in water, sunflower seeds, peanuts, chips and all sorts of snacks. im not wasting a penny on food in that stadium.

The dozens of times I have been in MCI/Verizon Center, I have not bought a single thing. FOod is way too expensive for my liking. I treat it the same way I treat the movies, just put stuff in my pockets. I usually just bring in a Burrito from Chipotle into the Verizon Center when I go. Folks always wonder how I get it done.

But yea, this is nasty.

The dozens of times I have been in MCI/Verizon Center, I have not bought a single thing. FOod is way too expensive for my liking. I treat it the same way I treat the movies, just put stuff in my pockets. I usually just bring in a Burrito from Chipotle into the Verizon Center when I go. Folks always wonder how I get it done.

But yea, this is nasty.

Florida took some L's in that one and Ohio finally looked good for the most part...first W we have taken in years.

Florida took some L's in that one and Ohio finally looked good for the most part...first W we have taken in years.

Back
Top Bottom