Whats on your Jordan Wish list?

thats my list considering that the black cement 3s and concord 11s are already dropping, and that the playoff 12s are rumored to do so in summer 2012. here to hoping that they do!

thats my list considering that the black cement 3s and concord 11s are already dropping, and that the playoff 12s are rumored to do so in summer 2012. here to hoping that they do!

1. Aqua VIII - My second favorite shoe ever (only to the Air Yeezy)
2. Doernbecher III - The red is an awesome colorway and they are for a good cause
3. Carmine VI - First Jordan I fell in love with.

1. Aqua VIII - My second favorite shoe ever (only to the Air Yeezy)
2. Doernbecher III - The red is an awesome colorway and they are for a good cause
3. Carmine VI - First Jordan I fell in love with.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

nothing but these...

jordan_iv_sample.jpg

Absolutley loved these!!! Still do!

I remember drooling over these 10+ years ago. Now im drooling over them again. 

If I rememer correctly; isnt there only of these? I dont mean one pair, but only one shoe.
I'm not sure if this is the lone shoe, but I've never seen the complete pair of these.
IMO it's by far the best retro plus colorway to ever to be produced.  I had a good support on the petition to release
this colorway that I handed over to JB, and I've done my best over the years to make sure that they don't forget.
The ball is in JB's court now and my fingers are still crossed.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

nothing but these...

jordan_iv_sample.jpg

Absolutley loved these!!! Still do!

I remember drooling over these 10+ years ago. Now im drooling over them again. 

If I rememer correctly; isnt there only of these? I dont mean one pair, but only one shoe.
I'm not sure if this is the lone shoe, but I've never seen the complete pair of these.
IMO it's by far the best retro plus colorway to ever to be produced.  I had a good support on the petition to release
this colorway that I handed over to JB, and I've done my best over the years to make sure that they don't forget.
The ball is in JB's court now and my fingers are still crossed.

top 3...
  1. Black Cement IIIs - my favorite sneaker of all time
  2. [font=arial, sans-serif]Black Cement IV's - wanted to have it back then but my folks never wanted to spend so much for a pair [/font]
  3. [font=arial, sans-serif]Infrared VIs - 1st championship for MJ... always wanted one, but never really had a chance to snag a pair[/font]

top 3...
  1. Black Cement IIIs - my favorite sneaker of all time
  2. [font=arial, sans-serif]Black Cement IV's - wanted to have it back then but my folks never wanted to spend so much for a pair [/font]
  3. [font=arial, sans-serif]Infrared VIs - 1st championship for MJ... always wanted one, but never really had a chance to snag a pair[/font]

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Hmmm...
Black/Red 11's - Always saw MJ in these, & well I didn't have money to spend to get a pair.
Black/Cement 3's - Just a clean colorway, again missed out due to money issues.
Playoff 12's - I always admired these...

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Hmmm...
Black/Red 11's - Always saw MJ in these, & well I didn't have money to spend to get a pair.
Black/Cement 3's - Just a clean colorway, again missed out due to money issues.
Playoff 12's - I always admired these...

1. the white/cement IVs with the Nike Logo on the back ....missed out on the first retro back in '99 (was a freshmen in high school at the time)
2. '99 White/black XIV....missed out on this one and I thought it was a clean looking shoe at the time....The later retro with the lines going through was garbage to me...I want how the original 99 release was done.

That is all

1. the white/cement IVs with the Nike Logo on the back ....missed out on the first retro back in '99 (was a freshmen in high school at the time)
2. '99 White/black XIV....missed out on this one and I thought it was a clean looking shoe at the time....The later retro with the lines going through was garbage to me...I want how the original 99 release was done.

That is all

White Cement 4s
Bred 4s
Black Cement 3s
White Cement 3s
True Blue 3s
Concord 11s
OG Bred 12s
Play Off 12s
00 Black/metalic 5s

White Cement 4s
Bred 4s