whats some "Weird" habits that you have NT...

If I'm driving on the exit lane and I see somebody next to me trying to move in, I'll match my speed with theirs so they can't get in, causing them to miss their exit.

Wear earphones even when I'm not listening to music/on the phone. People always waving their hand in my face to get my attention when I can hear them perfectly clear :lol:

[yg] I can't talk to you *****, I ain't social [/yg]

If I'm driving on the exit lane and I see somebody next to me trying to move in, I'll match my speed with theirs so they can't get in, causing them to miss their exit.

They invented bull-bars just to check ***** *** ****** like you

attachment.php
900x900px-LL-305a1057_S10wipesSRT.gif

Last edited:
My whole life would be in this thread. But you'd never know if you met me. Im different that's all I can say.

i dont drive to work because i dont want anyone to kno i have a car at work , plus i wear the same outfits over n over , so i never pay for lunch plus i get raises n incentives because they think i dont make enough 
laugh.gif
devil.gif

i dont drive to work because i dont want anyone to kno i have a car at work , plus i wear the same outfits over n over , so i never pay for lunch plus i get raises n incentives because they think i dont make enough :lol: :evil:

not sure if doing it or not doing it

I blaze with my headphones in and rap/sing the lyrics in the mirror...

I freestyle a lot when I'm high.. I'm nice wit it at times.

I tend to correct people when they're wrong..

Last edited:
often find myself playing rihanna music during fap sessions.

the impact from rude boy & skin, especially when watching skin, with her mouth full of white skin :pimp:

Smell my beard/mustache 

Pull out chest hairs

Examine my face and eyes two inches from a mirror for long periods of time

Get drunk and decide to trim beard or hair 

I mess with the high kids who work at the grocery store for entertainment value

Make odd requests when I meet up with chicks. Tell them to wear certain articles of clothing bring specific items

I imitate e 40's voice infliction to commentate on whatever I am doing at the moment or what is going on around me

I reference a lot of Vines in daily conversation.

There's a full body mirror in the men's bathroom at my job where I get my ten second shuffle session in.

When I'm taking shots my right hand always has the shot and left hand is the chase.

I set my desktop and car clock 12 minutes ahead so I could always be on time.

Back
Top Bottom