whats some "Weird" habits that you have NT...

in public restrooms, even if im already standing at a urinal, i wont go until everyone leaves. sometimes im there for awhile

i constantly role play scenarios in my head, sometimes out loud while pacing around the house

I wont eat salad without tabasco sauce

i like my pizza warm, not fresh hot or cold. i either wait til it cools down or wait til the next day, pull it of the fridge and put it in the microwave for like 30 secs

those are the only ones i know are weird, im sure theres a ton of other stuff, but no ones pointed it out yet
laugh.gif

The ColdCity/ 12 Million back and forths are always golden :lol:

I'm pretty sure this ___ 12 Million was joking about most of those habits though...

He has to be :x

I can't sit down to take a **** unless I've wiped the toilet seat with alcohol.

Last edited:
dude said he squeeze his **** about once a month like a stress relief ball...I'm done with ya'll 

Yo this thread got me dying over here yall ****** is not right in the head man. ***** said he squeezes on his **** when it comes out his booty :rofl:

Some yall just plain ol nasty, playin in your own ****??? :smh:

I scratch behind my ear and smell it. When it's dirty, it's a stink I can't stop smelling.

I eat my burgers upside down....until I discovered Whataburger's Texas toast.

While driving, I avoid pressing the brakes for anything other than coming to a full stop.

I passionately hate when someone rides next to me in traffic. Especially, if there's a lot of open road. I'll adjust my speed just to keep you from riding next to me.

I don't watch TV shows. They creep me out.

Some yall just plain ol nasty, playin in your own ****??? :smh:

I scratch behind my ear and smell it. When it's dirty, it's a stink I can't stop smelling.

I eat my burgers upside down....until I discovered Whataburger's Texas toast.

While driving, I avoid pressing the brakes for anything other than coming to a full stop.

I passionately hate when someone rides next to me in traffic. Especially, if there's a lot of open road. I'll adjust my speed just to keep you from riding next to me.

I don't watch TV shows. They creep me out.

WEIRDO :x

All these shows people freak out over. Game of Thrones, SoA, Break Bad, Scandal ect. Every other series is the "GOAT", I give em a try and it's just a regular *** TV. All of them. It creeps my out how people obsesse over them.

This makes so much more sense than the first post :lol:

Last edited:
Dipset jr smashes toilet rolls he ain't got no **** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Woa woa woa I'm just here for the action, I ain't got no beef with either of you and I intend to keep it that way. Watch it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom