whats some "Weird" habits that you have NT...

If there's no wet wipes I wet and soap up some toilet paper towels to help, if there's any left to wipe of course. wipe with.

Altered.

I pluck hairs off my balls when I lay down to go to sleep. 

I can't lie, I occasionally do this too. Not even necessarily only when I'm about to sleep :lol:

I'm trying to think of others, but nothing is coming to mind so I'll be back :lol:

Last edited:
Just tried plucking a ball hair.

Yall sum damn savages
laugh.gif

I drink apple juice while I eat steak

I put cheese in ma noodles

If my sack gets too warm I stand in front of a fan with my pants down :pimp: :pimp:

Get paid 4 dese raps
Pencil made me ghost.
No burn wen i faps
Dat gentle baby soap
:smokin

I wrap my penis and scrotum in toiler paper before sit down in the bathroom. I've only used a public restroom for number two once in my life.

I prefer leftover lasagna, only because when you take it out the fridge and cut out a slice, it doesn't fall apart. Reheat and enjoy.

I have a waterproof phone case so I can fap in the shower.

kanye-shrug1.jpg

Im pooin....sham pooin...shampooin off dis dandruff
Im pooin....sham pooin...shampooin off dis dandruff

Pullt dat hair right off my balls

Why i do that to my balls??
:smokin

Last edited:
Another habit, when I'm typing an email or word document and the green squiggly line appears I refuse to sent it or save it with those lines because I am paranoid that they'd show up on the email or document. So I will rewrite or restructure so the lines go away before I save/send it

I have the wildest fascination with female armpits..lol. not like sniffing or licking em or anything weird like that, but i always look at a females pit and if its pretty, like well shaven or waxed and not discolored or has chunky deodorant in it, i find that attractive. Something about good hygiene and body maintenance does it for me.

Back
Top Bottom