what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

I don't get the Bane and weight lifting thing. He's a fictional character people aspire to look like?

I don't get the Bane and weight lifting thing. He's a fictional character people aspire to look like?

They are wearing elevation training masks. It's really pointless for most gym goers as they usually don't have proper breathing techniques in the first place.

Chicks who constantly brag about their relationship on social media
Women who constantly post their kids drinking, eating, speaking , and breathing and put up 35 pictures in one day on facebook.

-People who don't go in a private area to smoke . They rather come around everyone else.

- Women who have to bring up when they are on their period. When friends tell me that , I lose my appetite. It's personal and should stay that way.

- Men who try to get women with no job, car, or money. Get your priorities straight.

- Men or women with tattoos, women with tongue piercings

-People who pull out in front of you and then drive slow

-Weaves. If you will actually go longer than a week without washing your hair with shampoo I will judge you. If I can see flakes on your scalp , it's disgusting.  If I've known you for  5 years and have never seen your real hair, I will judge you. If you are balding underneath and still wear extensions, still bleach, relax, or dye, I'm judging.

- If you "turn up". If you're an old person in the club

- If you show thirst on social media. Literally saw a profile for an Asian girl  that was so photoshopped , it was funny. Men were saying  how gorgeous and sexy she was and the whole thing was computer generated. Men don't realize over 90 percent of their instagram favorites use photoshop. They're just good at it. Women can see it but they can't.

- If you have unprotected sex with someone who isn't a longterm boyfriend or spouse, you are heavily judged

At first I was like....

Whaaaaaaat?!??! You must have never been topped off by a girl with a tounge piercing.

Then I saw who posted :lol:

Last edited:
People who don't wash their hands :smh:

Women and men who don't date their own ethnicity / race (I'm cool with dating outside your race / ethnicity just don't front on your own people)

People who take over the whole escalator.

Kids born in 2000 and foward only wanting Air Jordan's. Not appreciating these dope Kobes and Lebrons.

Being 30 + living at your moms house.

People who call all Latinos Mexicans...

Poeple who post their problems on Facebook.

Dudes who switch up their sports teams.

Last edited:
People that don't toast their bread.

Edit:

Also, if your waiting at the elevator with me for some time, and when we finally get on I ask "what floor" and you respond with "2", please understand that you, along with your entire family, both past and present, have just been judged. 

Last edited:
People who don't wash their hands :smh:

Women and men who don't date their own ethnicity / race

People who take over the whole escalator.

Kids born in 2000 and foward only wanting Air Jordan's. Not appreciating these dope Kobes and Lebrons.

Being 30 + living at your moms house.

People who call all Latinos Mexicans...

Poeple who post their problems on Facebook.

Dudes who switch up their sports teams.

Trying to figure out what's wrong with dating outside your ethnicity/race.

I don't think that's what he said. 

At first I had that interpretation as well. I guess he was going for like people that don't date their own ethnicity/race as some sort of rule? Like I've known Asian girls that have said "I don't date Asians." I sorta judge anybody that rules out any particular subset of people based on something like that. So many different kinds of people out there? Why limit yourself?

Last edited:

People that don't toast their bread.

Edit:

Also, if your waiting at the elevator with me for some time, and when we finally get on I ask "what floor" and you respond with "2", please understand that you, along with your entire family, both past and present, have just been judged. 
I'm weird I don't toast anything.
laugh.gif
I have to specifically ask not to toast my bagel or crossaint when I get breakfast sandwiches.

And LOL @ #2, I've been that guy and I can see the disgust in peoples eyes when I do it.
laugh.gif
How is an untoasted bagel even edible? Groce. 

Well Done is to get rid of the pink, but it pretty dry by that point in my opinion.

Trying to figure out what's wrong with dating outside your ethnicity/race.

Nothing.

I'm cool with dating outside your race / ethnicity just don't front on your own people.

I'm talking about about the people who look down on their own ethnicity / race.

I'm in a interracial marriage btw.

What's wing with a well done steak?

What's wrong with being a band wagon fan?

Chewy, tough, and loses it's juices. If your palate is the equivalent of a Smilelz & Southstar album, then this is for you.

As far as being a bandwagon fan, it's stupid.

Ricardo - you know the answers to ALL of these questions, bruh. Playing devils advocate for the sake of doing so :lol:

Or ones that call me" brotha/brother":smh:

I call everyone brotha/bro. If that makes you rustled, speak up.

Men who's women are in full garb (burka or niqab).

Worse than ordering a well done steak in a decent place is any cooked steak w A1 sauce. Either gets you the death stare though.

Last edited:
-Women who put their newborn in one of them cheap fisher price strollers That look like they about to come apart at any moment.

-Grown *** kids in strollers/ still in diapers (parents fault)

-people that walk around with their shirt half tucked to show their designer belt buckle (who cares b)

-people that tweet/gram live events/movies while they're still in attendance at said event

-people who spit/blow smoke while waiting for a red light while walking especially if they're in front of the crosswalk (disgusting b)

-people who don't clean up after their dog when they think nobody is looking

- Grown Men who order apple martinis, mikes hard lemonade, Long Island ice teas, jäger bombs and the likes at bars for themselves.

-people that go to a steakhouse and order a salad or fish (not surf and turf just fish) and vise versa people that go to a sea food restaurant and order chicken/steak.

Last edited:
If you go to a cookout and all you brought to  contribute was ice.

This includes potato chips, cups, and soda because these same fools want to eat up all the chicken.

Back
Top Bottom