what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

Some people dont bring anything ^

Chewy, tough, and loses it's juices. If your palate is the equivalent of a Smilelz & Southstar album, then this is for you.

4 real. Who really really wants this.

Last edited:
If you have a coexist bumper sticker
If you ride a fixie
If u wear joggers EVERY DAY

Response like this = can't really say why
I thought well done was to just not have any pink in the middle
Being a band wagon fan is annoying.  Pick a team and stick with it.  Support them through the good times and the bad times.  Dudes jumping on any and every winning team like Drake is lame.

I silently judge dudes that wear full length compression pants/tights under their gym shorts in the gymnasium. 

Last edited:
Chewy, tough, and loses it's juices. If your palate is the equivalent of a Smilelz & Southstar album, then this is for you.

As far as being a bandwagon fan, it's stupid.

Ricardo - you know the answers to ALL of these questions, bruh. Playing devils advocate for the sake of doing so :lol:

Nah famb. I actually like my steaks well dome so that's why I'm asking..

I always felt that those medium well steaks were too damb chewy..

Well done steaks to me just eat better. Not a big steak fan, doe...

As far as bandwagon... Reasoning like this

I can't stand when people do that ****. :smh: Either be ride or die.

Being a band wagon fan is annoying.  Pick a team and stick with it.  Support them through the good times and the bad times.  Dudes jumping on any and every winning team like Drake is lame.

Is wack as ****.

Who the hell gets points for being associated with losers?

You get a cookie because you stuck through a team while try sucked?

Truth be told, extra loyal fans are BAD for sports trams because it doesn't put any urgency in the front office...

You effect your sports teams with your greenbacks...

Getting all pissy at someone who likes to be associated with winners makes zero cents.

ESPECIALLY if you like a player and he changes teams, Lebron...

Somehow, a person is lame for liking a player... But sports fans talmbout "we" and the most you ****** have done was buy $200 in gear. :lol:

As far as being a bandwagon fan, it's stupid.

Ricardo - you know the answers to ALL of these questions, bruh. Playing devils advocate for the sake of doing so :lol:

Nah famb. I actually like my steaks well dome so that's why I'm asking..

I always felt that those medium well steaks were too damb chewy..

Well done steaks to me just eat better. Not a big steak fan, doe...

As far as bandwagon... Reasoning like this

I can't stand when people do that ****. :smh: Either be ride or die.

Is wack as ****.

Who the hell gets points for being associated with losers?

You get a cookie because you stuck through a team while try sucked?

Truth be told, extra loyal fans are BAD for sports trams because it doesn't put any urgency in the front office...

You effect your sports teams with your greenbacks...

Getting all pissy at someone who likes to be associated with winners makes zero cents.

ESPECIALLY if you like a player and he changes teams, Lebron...

Somehow, a person is lame for liking a player... But sports fans talmbout "we" and the most you ****** have done was buy $200 in gear. :lol:

Medium well is cooked less and absolutely should not be as chewy as a well-done steak.

Where are you getting these meats? :lol: Cook ******* up, bruh.

Well done is like beef jerky.

Fontaine bout 2 catch hell 4 that statement about fans looooool

Medium well is cooked less and absolutely should not be as chewy as a well-done steak.

Where are you getting these meats? :lol: Cook ******* up, bruh.
:lol:

I don't know much. Maybe I'm just talking out of my ***.

All I know is I used to get my steaks medium and medium will...

Then, one day, I copped it well done and I liked it more.

Probably just an opinion thing.

in my experience, well done people associate pink with blood/uncooked meat or they prefer the texture. Really can't knock people for a mental block or texture preference.

Theres just something about people that wear pajama pants in public that irks me for some reason...

I judge people that don't have any common sense.

it really pisses me off.

especially at work :smh:

Lol when you go out and all your boys all rocking flannels. Or have the same haircut.

I remember for my birthday everyone pulled up to the scene wearing red and black button ups. Haha.

in my experience, well done people associate pink with blood/uncooked meat or they prefer the texture. Really can't knock people for a mental block or texture preference.
okay...

Now to my second question...

Bandwagon fans...

Why are you so upset by people that want to he associated with winners.

okay...

Now to my second question...

Bandwagon fans...

Why are you so upset by people that want to he associated with winners.

I'm not upset.

It's an "if you're not there for my struggle..." Issue. It's a sentiment that exists in all walks of life. Just apply it to sports.

I'm not upset

It's an "if you're not there for my struggle..." Issue. It's a sentiment that exists in all walks of life. Just apply it to sports.

I think it depends on the sport. baseball and football fans tend to be more loyal to their teams than basketball fans. Basketball has player oriented fans.

^^^ was about to say that.

College football bandwagon fans ......never heard o that
Soccer...ESPECIALLY overseas is rare
But like in the 90s....watever team jordan was on woulda been my team.

I wish my state had a professional team....i envy you guys...eem with losing teams

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom