what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

Bar of soap all in the booty, then your homie puts it on his face and kneecaps. Then your homies' gf runs it under her *******

Last edited:
Hold up... :lol:

Dudes are just going soap to body now like a full on savage?

Bruh, do you clean all the hairs off the bar of soap after? :x

I use a brush with a long handle and bleach it weekly to kill germs. I'm scrubbing all the dirt and dead skin off. Y'all boys out here with a layer of funk on y'all. :rofl:

People who use wash cloths to bathe. Bruh, you barely get any real friction with that soft *** towel. Get a loofa(sp?) you dirty *************.
yall dudes who scrub with friction messing up your skin. same dudes who take a shower everyday right, going to be looking old and dusty as hell real quick. 

when you say friction do you mean like real force scrubbing? like a stain on the carpet :lol: cuz that's def not happening

Bar of soap all in the booty, then your homie puts it on his face and kneecaps. Then your homies' gf runs it under her ****.
nah bruh. bars of soap are cheap as hell.

some oil of olay got you feeling soft as hell.

got a little container and everyone has they own bar at my pad.

Last edited:
you dudes crusty den a mug. bar to skin? no middleman? yikes b. you putting the bar between the cheeks or just raw handing it?

sus b.

Never really heard of using washcloths until this thread tbh 
laugh.gif
. Been about that loofah/sponge life for as long as I can remember

does nobody use liquid body wash soap + using your own hands to spread the body wash soap.

i ain't here peeling off onion layers of my body.

it's 2015, and people still use bars of soap + washcloth combo.

Never really heard of using washcloths until this thread tbh :lol: . Been about that loofah/sponge life for as long as I can remember

I have a bunch of "wash cloths" at home for when I wash my car or bathe my dog and the homie came over one day and wanted to take a shower before we went out. He asked me for one of them to shower and I could not understand why :lol:

does nobody use liquid body wash soap + using your own hands to spread the body wash soap.

i ain't here peeling off onion layers of my body.

it's 2015, and people still use bars of soap + washcloth combo.

Yep. People still believe in thorough scrubbing and exfoliation, at least in some parts. Some people actually think "48 hour Protection" on their deodorant means just that. No bs. :x

I've been about that exfoliating body glove life since December, but before that I used to just sud myself up with a bar or body wash.

I was still out here impeccably :pimp:

___s love to take their personal old habits/regimens and make it seem like that's the only correct way to do **** :lol:

I love these gloves though

bath-gloves_l.jpg

Last edited:
If any nter on here does not use a washcloth wen bathing please chime in and explain this practice.
 i use a shower brush with a long handle come at me. im too brolic i cant reach my back 

nah but forreall for yall that just use washcloths how do you reach your back?

wait are you ninjas still using a bar of soap?

liquid soap >

Last edited:
Push-ups are not for men

If you haven't gone thru a deck or cards doing push-ups Atleast once in your life your soft

so are pushups, situps and running....

but if you are out of shape I assume you are broke too....

broke people have certain habits thats all...
the irony
Very much, like 10000% fold worth of irony. Plus that whole comparison had nothing to do with anything. 1 big fail all the way around.
lol.... i hit both of your battleships huh.... 

if you guys need IT advice PM me...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom