what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

You're sensitive as hell b... All the streets wanted to know was how you came to the comical conclusion, yahoo e-mail = broke. Nobody gave two damns about your 2nd and 3rd theories of brokenness, you just felt the need to provide those things b/c you knew your initial statement didn't have a leg to stand on, keep thinking you know it all though.

[thread="627513"]How i came to the conclusion comes from my theories about brokeness....[/thread]
[thread="627513"] [/thread]
[thread="627513"]So peopel ask how I come to the conclusion..... then you get mad when I explain the entire theory[/thread]
[thread="627513"] [/thread]
Never thought about the fat broke correlation.
Alonzo gif? Lol
^then you got people getting enlightened when they get substantiated knoweledge....
but this larry kid keeps talking to me?
you gotta be somebody's alternate
NTers stay getting angry when they feel slighted
View media item 1689980

Oh my bad, I didn't know you were the ditzy blonde type that had to explain an entire story filled with fluff contrary to just answering a straight forward question.

^then you got people getting enlightened when they get substantiated knoweledge....

but this larry kid keeps talking to me?

you gotta be somebody's alternate

NTers stay getting angry when they feel slighted

laugh.gif

keep your pms to yourself..... thats weak af. straight being a blabber mouth. type a dude to go snitch on somebody. 

Last edited:
Wow at all this anger.
Dudes holding yahoo down like it's their set
Lol

I just let the shower water wash my back, i never actually scrub it or whatever. can't reach it.

When a person call DooDoo/Poop the "S" word. I do t know why people call it the "S" word. That somewhat grinds my gears.

when someone calls it doodoo i want to kick their chin off.

when you grown calling your parents mommy and daddy i literally hope you fall down 3 flights of stairs and then fall back up them.

Last edited:
Isn't yahoo a standard email?
in 2004 it was...

any non-gmail email address better be your own domain or I assume you are broke

Am I flexing with my @icloud email though? It's the first time I've just been able to have an email be my name.
iCloud email is for people who had nothing going on in their life until they got an iPhone. Lol. Nohate

:lol: bro exactly it changed my life !

you dudes crusty den a mug. bar to skin? no middleman? yikes b. you putting the bar between the cheeks or just raw handing it?

sus b.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] this ***** be having be dying on the daily

I try not to judge much but..

-When someone talks about how they're not bringing anything to the work potluck, then gets hella food. Like second and triple servings. You didn't contribute ****, b.

-People under the age of 50 who drive in silence. No music. You crazy or nah?

-People who get tattoos and don't take care of them during the healing process.. So you just don't care about a permanent piece of your body?

-Guys who comb their remaining hair over their bald spot. Don't be that guy who won't give up in a losing battle.

-If I'm at someone's house and they have paper thin toilet paper feelin like the toilet paper you'd find at the oldest Walmart. Do you hate yourself?

I try not to judge much but..

-When someone talks about how they're not bringing anything to the work potluck, then gets hella food. Like second and triple servings. You didn't contribute ****, b.

-People under the age of 50 who drive in silence. No music. You crazy or nah?

-People who get tattoos and don't take care of them during the healing process.. So you just don't care about a permanent piece of your body?

-Guys who comb their remaining hair over their bald spot. Don't be that guy who won't give up in a losing battle.

-If I'm at someone's house and they have paper thin toilet paper feelin like the toilet paper you'd find at the oldest Walmart. Do you hate yourself?

put said person on blast.

You use V5 shampoo or conditioner (you crusty).

You use carmex (the dip ya nasty fingers in one).

Grown men rocking toe divider sandals (you sit when you pee if you wear these).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom