**Whats the best job WITH tips?**

Other than stripper.
nerd.gif
Im not looking for a job, i actually work somewherethat gives me a good pay plus i leave everyday with about 100 to 150 in tips. I wanted to know about better ones.

I work at a valet and I usually come home with at least 80 dollars cash for only about 4 hrs of work. Its not bad for the little work that I do

Waiter at a high-end steakhouse. I know a hostess (yes, just a hostess) who makes well over $100/night (weekends, mainly).

Hands down bartending. Hard work and long hours but you cant argue with the money you make. My friend works fridays and saturdays (10-4) at a club and walksout with atleast 400.

if you have skills, become a bartender. They leave healthy every weekend night.

If you're a girl and a bartender, you'll get tipped well

If you're a hot girl, and you bartend, you'd get tipped very well

If you're a hot girl, with big boobs, and bartend, you'll get tipped the best, and probably have the beasts hitting on you the whole night.

Other than that, become a mattress salesman. EASY money.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

if you have skills, become a bartender. They leave healthy every weekend night.

If you're a girl and a bartender, you'll get tipped well

If you're a hot girl, and you bartend, you'd get tipped very well

If you're a hot girl, with big boobs, and bartend, you'll get tipped the best, and probably have the beasts hitting on you the whole night.

Other than that, become a mattress salesman. EASY money.

Agree about the bartender. Didn't know about the mattress salesman.
laugh.gif

Bar Back at a hot club. I was a Bar Back at Mansion on South Beach for two nights made like $600, had to stop though, they wanted me to work more.

bartender isn't an easy job to get though.

one of my friends is a valet and does pretty good because the crew he works with is always understaffed so he racks up tips. only drawback are his crappyhours. most fridays & weekend nights, he doesn't get off until 1am.

Vegas bouncer or door man at a major club. You're talking $100+ tips PER group of people let in. And the way people throw money around, they can easilymake a G off a group of four. Money talks in Vegas.

A door man from LAX at the Luxor recently got indicted for tax evasion. Word was that he was easily making six figures, but not reporting it.

steakhouse...i know a dude who works like 2 days a week and gets like 200$ in tips

The restaurant i work its usually about 100-150 monday through friday lunch. Then monday-sunday dinner we make about 200-300 dollars. Saturday and sundaybreakfast and lunch about 80 dollars. Monday through friday breakfast about 100. Bartenders on friday and saturday night make about 350-500 a night.

If you work at a hot spot, the wait staff gets a LOT of tips. My friend owns a Korean restaurant bar, and he says on Wednesdays, the tips average $150 perwaiter.

Originally Posted by ChaBillionaire23

Aww man i need that much in my life. But im living. Buying $120 of dro every 2 weeks aint cutting it though.
grin.gif
bruh, what you buying quarters?

u buy more, you'll make some money...

Back
Top Bottom