What's the biggest L you've ever taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

word i think the guy's neighbors ended up calling the cops on him, and i think the guy quit his job after that and i can see why :lol:

as for my brother, yeah that's some nightmareish type of stuff but he always manages to somehow slip out of them somehow

nah they had just gotten out of work, and the guy wanted to kick it at his crib with my bro
dawg :x

is your bro a big guy 

if he was a lil frail dude. he might of left there anally disgraced 

thats legit scary. 2 on one. he had to be in there on some blood sport steeze going ham 
When ya booty on the line its a fight to the death.

thats a saw moment...

bbq at school
stomach was having it that day. not sure if it was undercooked or whatever
was clinching the whole time on the bumpy ride back on the bus
ran up the stairs only to take an L before i got to the door
had to toss out my new jeans and nikes :smh:

High school I was running down the stairs of the most crowded hallway and fell in front of like 1/3 of the school. Books spread out all over the floor and everyone laughing. Picked up my stuff and limped off hurt and embarrassed.

21st birthday ended up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning, parents were disappointed as hell. Probably my biggest L.

Got my phone stolen by a cab driver when i tried to ditch on the bill. Didn't have my wallet so I tried to bail. This was after throwing up in the cab on my penny's and my favorite stussy shirt

word i think the guy's neighbors ended up calling the cops on him, and i think the guy quit his job after that and i can see why
laugh.gif

as for my brother, yeah that's some nightmareish type of stuff but he always manages to somehow slip out of them somehow
nah they had just gotten out of work, and the guy wanted to kick it at his crib with my bro
dawg 
sick.gif

is your bro a big guy 

thats legit scary. 2 on one. he had to be in there on some blood sport steeze going ham 
When ya booty on the line its a fight to the death.
roll.gif

I def took an L one day when I was trying to talk to this girl that lived on my father's block. Been trying to kick it to her forever. So on one day in my many attempts, I try to kick it to her. She tells me no, I don't want a bf right now (we were only 14). I'm like aight fine. I go somewhere with my pops for like 2 hours, get back to the block and she's hugged up with a dude one of my homies knew that just started coming around the block. I was tight for a few days over that. 

I def took an L one day when I was trying to talk to this girl that lived on my father's block. Been trying to kick it to her forever. So on one day in my many attempts, I try to kick it to her. She tells me no, I don't want a bf right now (we were only 14). I'm like aight fine. I go somewhere with my pops for like 2 hours, get back to the block and she's hugged up with a dude one of my homies knew that just started coming around the block. I was tight for a few days over that. 
Women tell you one thing and do another. Law of the land son

Last edited:
I'm chock full of Ls today:smh:

I was at the crib chillin. Develop a craving for cheetos.

Hop in the whip real quick and drive to CVS. Cop some snacks.

Shoot the **** with the cashier. Walk all the way back home.

Get home. Realize that my car isn't in the driveway.

I left my car at CVS :smh:

Walking back as I type :smh:

Last edited:

the hell :rofl:

I guess my biggest L would be when I spent the night in my boys house the night before we were goin to six flags and his SMOKIN hot mom (at the time) also had her bf spending the night. As expected her boyfriend was tearing that *** up and I could hear everything clear as hell in their little *** apt. It was only a matter of time before I had to rub one out to this lady's symphony. Well I got into it and of course my boy turns on his lamp and catches me. I had the stupidest grin tryin to fake sleeping but he knew right away. Dude just told me how foul that was and to to chill cause thats his moms :lol:

I agreed but finished at like 5am :lol:

Slept on the way to six flags but couldn't help feel like a piece of **** all day ...

LMAO. I got half way through the story and I'm like "why is this dude walking back..."
:rofl:

You stressed man?

I took a nice capital L freshman year of college. A couple of us were at dinner and a girl we hung out with was complaining about how she never gets any coed company. I told her I'd drop by in like an hour or so and she and her friends got hype "Girl you finally bout to get piped"

So later that evening I get to her room. She pops a movie in, we get comfy......and I fall into the deepest sleep ever. It was as if I got put under for surgery. I don't know what happened because it wasn't like I'd been on the go all day but I was OUT. When I woke up it was time for coed to get out and the disappointment on her face as I left was just pitiful.

I didn't get a second chance at it after that. A dude from the team began beating
ohwell.gif

I guess my biggest L would be when I spent the night in my boys house the night before we were goin to six flags and his SMOKIN hot mom (at the time) also had her bf spending the night. As expected her boyfriend was tearing that *** up and I could hear everything clear as hell in their little *** apt. It was only a matter of time before I had to rub one out to this lady's symphony. Well I got into it and of course my boy turns on his lamp and catches me. I had the stupidest grin tryin to fake sleeping but he knew right away. Dude just told me how foul that was and to to chill cause thats his moms :lol:

Slept on the way to six flags but couldn't help feel like a piece of **** all day ...

Yoooooooo this too funny. How you get caught mid fap b?

I left my car at CVS
mean.gif

Walking back as I type
mean.gif
i did this once at the bank but only made it a couple blocks before i was thought "wtf?"

dawg :x

is your bro a big guy 

He ain't a huge dude but he's nice with hands. But it's like homie said, when your manhood is on the line like that you do whatever it takes :lol:

cotdamn :rofl:
You had lost all shame when he caught you, so might as well finish what you started :lol:

You need to rub 1 out when you get home.

Lmaooo. I would of deaded my friendship with you. Ain't no way you been coming to six flags with me....

I would of walked to the bathroom in a trance and mistakenly open there door and stare at her in a daze. Then hit the real restroom and rub 1 out to the sight and sounds... Really I would of done that back in my day....

Last edited:
Funny cause dude was salty all day, aint throw his hands up on none of the rides :lol:

**** it , I know I aint the only one here :lol:

I left my car at CVS
mean.gif

Walking back as I type
mean.gif
I guess my biggest L would be when I spent the night in my boys house the night before we were goin to six flags and his SMOKIN hot mom (at the time) also had her bf spending the night. As expected her boyfriend was tearing that *** up and I could hear everything clear as hell in their little *** apt. It was only a matter of time before I had to rub one out to this lady's symphony. Well I got into it and of course my boy turns on his lamp and catches me. I had the stupidest grin tryin to fake sleeping but he knew right away. Dude just told me how foul that was and to to chill cause thats his moms
laugh.gif

I agreed but finished at like 5am
laugh.gif

Both of these got me rolling LMFAO

Both of these got me rolling LMFAO

*dead* at these also

Just took a minor L. Got back to my car at the parking garage after 10 hours at work and my car is running with the engine on. Lost bout 3/16 tank of gas

Last edited:
*dead* at these also

Just took a minor L. Got back to my car at the parking garage after 10 hours at work and my car is running with the engine on. Lost bout 3/16 tank of gas
sounds like you better be glad you didnt take the major L of someone taking your car

LAWD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

*dead* at these also

If you left your car on for 10 hours straight I'm 100% your car would overheat and the engine would blow. Your fan doesn't kick in until the car reaches a certain speed. Same with the radiator.

Yoooo those things actually worked? Like those sweepstakes cards they had when you fill out a paper and drop it in the box? It be at Chinese spots and etc lol

I'm pretty sure it's legit. Just couldn't tell you from personal experience since I never got to take the H2 home smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom