What's the biggest L you've ever taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you left your car on for 10 hours straight I'm 100% your car would overheat and the engine would blow. Your fan doesn't kick in until the car reaches a certain speed. Same with the radiator.
I'm pretty sure it's legit. Just couldn't tell you from personal experience since I never got to take the H2 home smh
no.....

You cant even turn super saiyan

And you let vegeta slay bulma and have his kid. Hold this L

Yoo :lol:

I'm chock full of Ls today:smh:

I was at the crib chillin. Develop a craving for cheetos.

Hop in the whip real quick and drive to CVS. Cop some snacks.

Shoot the **** with the cashier. Walk all the way back home.

Get home. Realize that my car isn't in the driveway.

I left my car at CVS :smh:

Walking back as I type :smh:

How does this even happen?

*dead* at these also

Just took a minor L. Got back to my car at the parking garage after 10 hours at work and my car is running with the engine on. Lost bout 3/16 tank of gas

What kind of ******ed *** fraction is that :rofl:

If its a new car it'll run until that tank is empty. If its not in motion or in an extremely hot climate it won't get that hot to where it would cause any damage.

But you must get 75mpg to have it running 10hrs and only loose less than 1/4 tank. I highly doubt it was running 10hrs. That's enough time to run through a full tank not even in motion.

If you left your car on for 10 hours straight I'm 100% your car would overheat and the engine would blow. Your fan doesn't kick in until the car reaches a certain speed. Same with the radiator

No. Not true. Your rad fans are programmed to kick in at certain temps and that is enough to keep the radiator cooled and pull air towards the rad.

No. Not true. Your rad fans are programmed to kick in at certain temps and that is enough to keep the radiator cooled and pull air towards the rad.

Thanks for that info. My last e46 would constantly overheat while in park, but would work fine when I drove.

Carry on

I left my car at CVS
mean.gif

Walking back as I type
mean.gif
dawg what? lmao

LMAO ^^^

As for me, I've posted my biggest L before in a couple other threads, but I got more lol

P4L

I would post my all time biggest L but really you had to see it to believe it... No describable explanation could match it.

Some of these Ls are suspect. Who drives somewhere and forgets they drove there? What kinda weed were you smoking?
It's not ridiculously far. I walk to my local CVS often. It's actually rare that I drive there

This one time I happened to drive, and muscle memory just took it away from there
mean.gif

Now that I think about it, it's probably because of the cashier. Usually on game nights I'll walk over there, not drive, and buy some snacks, and then we'll talk about the playoffs, and then I'll walk back.

That dude usually isn't there the time of day that I went. So he was talking to me about the Spurs and I just totally forgot that I drove
mean.gif

I would post my all time biggest L but really you had to see it to believe it... No describable explanation could match it.
You gone have to post it breh

Last edited:
The most recent L I took was a car accident I got into, that was definitely my fault. :lol:
It was early morning, so I figured I'd get gas before work. I pulled into the gas station, needed to make a U-turn to get to the pump I wanted. Went pretty quick on the U-turn and hit a concrete pole...thought it wouldn't be too hard on the wallet but it ended up being a very expensive fix. :x

Last edited:
I guess my biggest L would be when I spent the night in my boys house the night before we were goin to six flags and his SMOKIN hot mom (at the time) also had her bf spending the night. As expected her boyfriend was tearing that *** up and I could hear everything clear as hell in their little *** apt. It was only a matter of time before I had to rub one out to this lady's symphony. Well I got into it and of course my boy turns on his lamp and catches me. I had the stupidest grin tryin to fake sleeping but he knew right away. Dude just told me how foul that was and to to chill cause thats his moms
laugh.gif

I agreed but finished at like 5am
laugh.gif

Slept on the way to six flags but couldn't help feel like a piece of **** all day ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I once had my roommate walk in on me mid fap and he walked right out. It was his computer too 
laugh.gif

I left my car at CVS
mean.gif

Walking back as I type
mean.gif
You weren't high were you? 
laugh.gif

I guess my biggest L would be when I spent the night in my boys house the night before we were goin to six flags and his SMOKIN hot mom (at the time) also had her bf spending the night. As expected her boyfriend was tearing that *** up and I could hear everything clear as hell in their little *** apt. It was only a matter of time before I had to rub one out to this lady's symphony. Well I got into it and of course my boy turns on his lamp and catches me. I had the stupidest grin tryin to fake sleeping but he knew right away. Dude just told me how foul that was and to to chill cause thats his moms :lol:

I agreed but finished at like 5am :lol:

Slept on the way to six flags but couldn't help feel like a piece of **** all day ...

:lol: you couldn't just go to the restroom

I guess my biggest L would be when I spent the night in my boys house the night before we were goin to six flags and his SMOKIN hot mom (at the time) also had her bf spending the night. As expected her boyfriend was tearing that *** up and I could hear everything clear as hell in their little *** apt. It was only a matter of time before I had to rub one out to this lady's symphony. Well I got into it and of course my boy turns on his lamp and catches me. I had the stupidest grin tryin to fake sleeping but he knew right away. Dude just told me how foul that was and to to chill cause thats his moms
laugh.gif

I agreed but finished at like 5am
laugh.gif

I identify so hard with this

I also have a friend with a bad, thick mom. One time, probably back in 07/08, I was spending the night and I saw her bend over (she was in her pajamas and they kinda slipped down as she bent over). She wasn't wearing underwear and I saw ALL DAT ***

She was like "Oh KingdomFlatbush tell me you didn't see my butt?" and I was like "no ma'am"

Safe to say I furiously rubbed one out in my homie's shower that night

Last edited:

I also have a friend with a bad, thick mom. One time, probably back in 07/08, I was spending the night and I saw her bend over (she was in her pajamas and they kinda slipped down as she bent over). She wasn't wearing underwear and I saw ALL DAT ***

She was like "Oh KingdomFlatbush tell me you didn't see my butt?" and I was like "no ma'am"

She did it on purpose. She knew what she was doing.

She did it on purpose. She knew what she was doing.
 I agree. You could have smanged your boy's mom. And....ISWYDT 
laugh.gif

I left my car at CVS :smh:

Walking back as I type :smh:
thats strange man

I guess my biggest L would be when I spent the night in my boys house the night before we were goin to six flags and his SMOKIN hot mom (at the time) also had her bf spending the night. As expected her boyfriend was tearing that *** up and I could hear everything clear as hell in their little *** apt. It was only a matter of time before I had to rub one out to this lady's symphony. Well I got into it and of course my boy turns on his lamp and catches me. I had the stupidest grin tryin to fake sleeping but he knew right away. Dude just told me how foul that was and to to chill cause thats his moms :lol:

I agreed but finished at like 5am :lol:

Lmao woow

My junior year in high school I finally decide to make a move on this girl I had liked since I was 9 years old. My grandmother knew her mother. Hell, we even to the same church.

During her senior year she would come into one of my classes and sit with me and even do some of my work (Intro to cpu). I mean she would come atleast twice a week into my class just to talk. Finally I get the courage to ask for her e-mail address (mind you this is back in 2001).

I get her e-mail address and after a few weeks of e-mailing along with seeing her twice a week in my class I finally tell her how I feel.

She asked me if I liked her and I told her I would be lying if I said no. I'm thinking everything is going good until she hit me back talking about she can't because she has a boyfriend.

I am heartbroken when I hear that news. I used to listen to Michael Jackson's Heaven Can Wait every night until I feel asleep thinking about this girl.

Fast forward a few months to baseball season. I decided to be the JV baseball manager. I needed something to do before football season. Anyway the JV and Varsity Baseball team takes a trip to Comerica Park to watch the Tigers play. I believe that was the first season the stadium opened.

On the bus ride down there I'm bangin Makaveli 7 Day Theory. I get a tap on my shoulder from of the players. I look and guess who it was? My crush's new boyfriend. Talking about can I listen? In my mind I'm thinking Hell naw you stole my girl. But I let him listen everyday.

Sad part is they not even together. I seen recently and that booty even fatter. I gotta hit that p before I die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom