What's the coolest thing you've done so far in life?

Been feeling like I haven't done anything cool and I'd like to change that going forward.

1. I went indoor skydiving 2 years ago. Hopefully I can do the outdoor version one day. :lol:

2. I went on a swat raid in hs when I was a police explorer. Wasn't part of the action but experiencing it was dope.

3. Went to the Willis Tower's(Sears Tower) Sky deck.

That's it. :\

I ran from the cops in high school when we were watching cars race like how they did in fast and the furious.

[emoji]128533[/emoji] I don't lead a very interesting life.

In HS, couple of us went to Blockbuster an tried to steal a video game with a butter knife, things got intense an we got away on BMW bikes.

Threw a m80 in a bar watched everybody scatter dipped to my porch as the cops rode past with the ice grill

Wow ... At the stories ...

Just to name a few ....

Participate is the Obama presidential inauguration parade. Met the president after the conclusion in the white house.

Was on the field in Yankees stadium during the Yankees playoff game against the Twins and had a brief conversation with Posada and Pettitte.

Met and converse with Hilary Clinton during the finish dinner in the Intrepid before the renovation.

Participated in the 9/11 Ground Zero ceremony. Not coolest but honored.

Had dinner with a few of the Supreme Court Judges during a charity event.

Met George Bush Jr. During a Marine T4T event in Bollin AFB.

Did a few charity events with the ******* Cheerleaders in DC.

Participated in a few Saint Patty's and Puerto Rican parades.

Lead a few local parades.

List goes on.

I have done cooler things like sky diving balloon air rides etc but those are exciting to me.

Broke into a city park after hours with some friends and some girls to swim in their pool and jump off their high dive. That was like 10th grade though.

I've had sex in a lot of public places. Bathrooms, parking lots, beach and one time just had to pull over on the side of the road.

Got to shoot this bad boy last December

View media item 932271
One time I won a game of beer pong by sinking the last cup with a behind back shot.

Worked behind the scenes with the communications team at some Florida basketball games. That was a very cool experience for me.

Yeah I'm with OP, I haven't really done anything that cool... yet

Last edited:
rode on a police speed boat hitting 130 mph.
jet skis and scooters on Ocean Drive.
met Carmelo and AI at a charity baseball game, still got the signed gloves.
made a fort at 22 it was my best one yet.
started a clothing line.
food hacking.
shot dice with Larry Bird in Barcelona.

i drove a ferrari in vegas an have had sex in public places plenty times, golf course and funeral home for example

i thought this thread was about cool things?

everyone opinion on cool is gonna vary, an i dont consider myself a wild person by any account

Last edited:
Cross country road trip (LA to DC) was the coolest thing I've ever done.  Everything lined up perfectly.

- Went to UFC 148 in Vegas

- Won $7200 at a slot machine then bet $1000 on a roulette spin and won

- Saw the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon

- White water rafted

- Saw Walter White's House

- Went to MLB All-Star

- Went to Taste of Chicago

Last edited:
rode on a police speed boat hitting 130 mph.
jet skis and scooters on Ocean Drive.
met Carmelo and AI at a charity baseball game, still got the signed gloves.
made a fort at 22 it was my best one yet.
started a clothing line.
food hacking.
shot dice with Larry Bird in Barcelona.

shot dice with Larry Bird in Barcelona

shot dice with Larry Bird in Barcelona

1378940972_riff-raff.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say cool in this case is something you'd share if someone asked you to share something interesting you've done that you think others might want to experience.

Examples, sky diving, shoot a half court shot at an NBA game, visit the Eiffel tower, shoot dice with Larry Bird, meet the president, sex in those weird places, lol

Cross country road trip (LA to DC) was the coolest thing I've ever done.  Everything lined up perfectly.
- Went to UFC 148 in Vegas
- Won $7200 at a slot machine then bet $1000 on a roulette spin and won
- Saw the Grand Canyon and Antelope Canyon
- White water rafted
- Saw Walter White's House
- Went to MLB All-Star
- Went to Taste of Chicago

See something like this is cool imo. Definitely would want to do all of this except the mlb game and Taste of Chicago. **** is too damn hot in the summer.

skated with pro skaters. one gave me his skateboard.

been hunting.

went to monday night raw back in 1998 or something when wrastling was dope.

been into abandoned (haunted) places.

I threw an eraser at this teacher that was really hated in jr high.

met Hulk Hogan.

got in an argument with Eric Wright (old 49er cornerback) when I went to see the Cowboys vs Niners game.

been in a car where my homie was drifting through the city on a rainy day.

been street racing.

when I went to the Red Sox and Angels game, I yelled for Big Papi (David Ortiz) and he raised his hand to say what's up.

saw two girls go at it.

went to a strip club when I was 15/16 in TJ.

I won a beer pong tournament.

drank 14 beers without catching a buzz.

caught a small snake with my bear hands.

I went fishing and pulled a small shark out the water but wasn't able to reel him in.

had sex with Megan Fox. 

ohwell.gif
 all I can think of, nothing exciting really.

you just said had sex with megan fox though

story? i think this is cool

Last edited:
During my skateboarding days, skipped the last week of the 9th grade and road tripped here with my best friend and stayed for 7 days

image_head.jpg

Went to Diddy Super Bowl party in Houston for free.
Chilled at Roy Jones Jr's crib
I can honestly say I drove/rode on every mile of Interstate 10, east to west.
Been to an Eagles game in the old Veterans Stadium
Watched Jamal Mashburn drop 50 when he played for NO(It was like they was constantly saying his name "Jamaaaaaaaaaaaal Mashburn")
Got some friends and family tickets to the see the Rockets play the Thunder in the playoffs last year for free.
That time Michael Beasley went "missing" saw him in Houston at a summer league game at Fonde. Dude just showed up and they let him play. :lol:

Thats all I got.

Back
Top Bottom