What's the coolest thing you've done so far in life?

road trip from San Fran to DC is the coolest thing I've done so far.

I'm jelly of some of the experiences people in this thread have had.

-Met and took a pic with Mike Tyson at a book signing a few months ago. He told me "Damn, thats a cool shirt!". I was wearing a super punch-out shirt. First time in my life I completely froze and couldn't speak. Literally just nodded. :smh:

-When Floyd Mayweather was in jail in Vegas he asked me for my bottle of water b/c we were in the same hallway(me for work, him as an inmate). We weren't supposed to talk to each other so I did the money sign w/ my fingers and he just laughed.

-Graduated from law school. Cool b/c I used to be an awful student as a kid

-Went to 4 European countries in 15 days

-Participated in La Tomatina

-Saw the Warriors play the Jazz in the playoffs. The game where Baron dunked on Kirelenko (sp?)

-Got to see an absurd pick-up game in a rickety old gym on UCLA's campus. (KG, Darren Collison, Russell Westbrook, Danny Granger, Cuttino Mobley, Tobey Bailey, Z-Bo, with some d-leaguers). I was literally 6 inches from the court.

-Got the see the US olympic basketball team play. It was against the Domincan Republic, but it was a great experience.

-Drove a Rolls Royce several times. Used to pretend it was mine when people asked. I was 17 and in HS.

-Was in a protest/march where I was 50 feet behind Bill Walton

-Fished when it was 121 degrees :smh:

-When Floyd Mayweather was in jail in Vegas he asked me for my bottle of water b/c we were in the same hallway(me for work, him as an inmate). We weren't supposed to talk to each other so I did the money sign w/ my fingers and he just laughed.

{

Not cool, Ross.

{

Not cool, Ross.

:lol: no corrections officer here brotha. Was visiting a client who was locked up. I knew why he was asking, it was b/c his lawyer filed a motion for his release b/c Floyd claimed that the lack of bottled water would ruin his boxing career and that he couldn't drink tap water b/c his body wasn't used to it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom