Whats the most devastating thing youve ever lost/had stolen

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

My new $300 GT bike when i was 12...... A sad day in my life right there.
eek.gif
Same here but I think I was 13.
laugh.gif
200$ mongoose when i was 12
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

About 12 years ago in middle school, the 1 day I don't lock my p.e. locker (I think tha last day 2). someone stole my cd case with about 70-80 cd's and my wallet with $200!

About 12 years ago in middle school, the 1 day I don't lock my p.e. locker (I think tha last day 2). someone stole my cd case with about 70-80 cd's and my wallet with $200!

3 different incidents:

1. My mobile phone was taken by a dude with a 10 inch KNIFE POINTED ON MY NECK.
2. Some Cash (can't remember how much) and some shirt stolen by 3 dudes who held me up under a dark overpass.
3. Then, a pickpocket ALMOST slashed my pocket and get my mobile phone using a knife while I'm riding a public transport. Nothing was taken, but it was so traumatic.

All happened within 3 years...

They're in my list of the most traumatic experiences in my life...

Man! Nothing beats living in a 3rd world country...

3 different incidents:

1. My mobile phone was taken by a dude with a 10 inch KNIFE POINTED ON MY NECK.
2. Some Cash (can't remember how much) and some shirt stolen by 3 dudes who held me up under a dark overpass.
3. Then, a pickpocket ALMOST slashed my pocket and get my mobile phone using a knife while I'm riding a public transport. Nothing was taken, but it was so traumatic.

All happened within 3 years...

They're in my list of the most traumatic experiences in my life...

Man! Nothing beats living in a 3rd world country...

i had my laptop bag stolen along with my work ThinkPad, camera, a set of keys, work ID, portable hard drive, etc. Laptop basically contained all my entire career at IBM and then some.

Had to file numerous local police reports as well as IBM breach of security reports for all the classified information contained inside the laptop.

i had my laptop bag stolen along with my work ThinkPad, camera, a set of keys, work ID, portable hard drive, etc. Laptop basically contained all my entire career at IBM and then some.

Had to file numerous local police reports as well as IBM breach of security reports for all the classified information contained inside the laptop.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
My aunt left my $400 Matt Hoffman all chrome bike outside gone in 60 seconds still 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
My aunt left my $400 Matt Hoffman all chrome bike outside gone in 60 seconds still 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

back when I was around 9 or 10, someone stole my mom's car and all of my CD's were in there......took my marshall mather's Lp man, I was pissed.

and in jr high I lost my Authentic Tim Duncan Spur's Jersey, went to wash clothes one day, had it when I went to the laundromat, didn't have it when I got back home.

back when I was around 9 or 10, someone stole my mom's car and all of my CD's were in there......took my marshall mather's Lp man, I was pissed.

and in jr high I lost my Authentic Tim Duncan Spur's Jersey, went to wash clothes one day, had it when I went to the laundromat, didn't have it when I got back home.

Always the Locker room:

My creative zen mp3 player. Joint was way too nice. $300 down the drain.
frown.gif

Freshman year some fat %%@ kid didn't have shorts for PE so he went in my locker and decided to fit his fat self into my extra pair.
indifferent.gif

broke his lock and took his ipod and shirt. Sold the ipod to my neighbor for $60 and threw the shirt away. F that kid.
grin.gif

Always the Locker room:

My creative zen mp3 player. Joint was way too nice. $300 down the drain.
frown.gif

Freshman year some fat %%@ kid didn't have shorts for PE so he went in my locker and decided to fit his fat self into my extra pair.
indifferent.gif

broke his lock and took his ipod and shirt. Sold the ipod to my neighbor for $60 and threw the shirt away. F that kid.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom