Whats the one thing people roast you the most about??

It varies. When people first meet me no matter what it starts with my name. Both my first and last name are a curse lol.

After that, I'm usually called wack by a lotta friends cuz i don't take enough risks. Don't drink or smoke (anymore), barely go to parties, etc. just kind of stay in my lane

they just say they had sex with all my exes.
nerd.gif

facts?

im short so i get them sometimes, i LOVE clowning, but it at least has to be funny.

i dont get butthurt, but it makes me upset that the joke they pulled out was lame.

but people are dumb as hell as if i dont already know im short. 
laugh.gif

i let everyone get one unfunny joke in then after a 2nd...dat ether.

i worked with this big mouthed dude, and he was talking about how he would kill himself if he was any shorter..

he was maybe 3 inches taller than i am, then he said no offense.

i replied o nah its cool bruh, i'd kill myself if i was *his race*..

he wasn't expecting that one, all our coworkers laughed, i was always really quiet and just stuck to doing my work.

i would joke with the other dudes who i knew could handle a joke and we would all clown.

im pretty quick with comebacks and people don't really have time to think of anything.

if im cool with you, i dont care, that just means we will always have a good time but if you are trying to be slick as if im not gonna notice then its game time.

Actually reading the topic also reminds me I wear a size 14. I get clowned on for that by dudes but if a chick mentions it it's probably cuz she know whats up 
pimp.gif

N's use to get on me about my teeth, until I got braces and got gorgeous on em. Now they don't/can't say **** 
pimp.gif

People always get on me for how dark I am |I. I've had people say I look like Wesley Snipes, Akon, Calvin from House of Payne, Chief Keef without dreads, a locked character in a fighting game, Noob Saibot, Mr. Game and Watch, Taye Diggs, so and so on. It seems like people get the most creative with black jokes :x I don't be tripping though :rolleyes

I'm the funniest in my squad :tongue:

So yeah. What do people roast you about the most????

Im the opposite, Im black(jamaican) but my skin color is light as ****... **** is annoying b :smh:

Last edited:
my ADHD :rolleyes
Im consistently late places, its okay tho, Imma start poppin these addy's and flip the script lol

I need to get on that adderall flow. Would probably have a 4.0.

I swear my procrastination w/ my minor ADHD isn't even human

Last edited:
Im the opposite, Im black(jamaican) but my skin color is light as ****... **** is annoying b :smh:
Man I love my skin and all. But damn ****** can straight ruthless and cutthroat at times :lol: When I was a junior one of my friends said I was so black that when I sweat it smelled like a Sharpie marker :stoneface: Even my girlfriend was laughing :rolleyes :rofl:

My gut...

A lot of us are all into fitness, but work and business doesn't allow us to eat and work out the way we want....

So we try to keep up, but we all are no where near where we should be...

I used to be skinny..and the the rest of my body is slim except my gut. :smh:

Either being skinny or African or both, theres always a joke being made.

Plus my first name is long as hell and hard to pronounce the first time around.

Jokes definitely go both ways tho.

Weight. I dropped 40 pounds of straight fat since October. I weigh 125 but I'm 5'7". I'm not frail at at. They are basically giving me a backhanded compliment. I just look waaaaay different.

Man I had to hold that laugh in over the locked character thing. Almost lost it at work 
roll.gif

People would get on me for:

My height

Big head

Big lips
  • pink bottom lip
Skinny

Me smiling all the time

My eyelashes

Small ears

Highlight of the roasting I would say was getting called two tone (cause of my lips) 

Last edited:
Don't drink or smoke (anymore), barely go to parties, etc. just kind of stay in my lane
I'm the same way, but I only hear about it from people who don't really know me. Drinking and smoking was something almost all of my circle never did growing up and there was never any pressure from those who occasionally drank to drink. The worst is when people make drugs a priority and need them to have fun.

Actually reading the topic also reminds me I wear a size 14. I get clowned on for that by dudes but if a chick mentions it it's probably cuz she know whats up 
pimp.gif
I'm a size 13, but I was wearing 12.5s a middle schooler when I was only average height so I just looked unproportional. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
People always get on me for how dark I am |I. I've had people say I look like Wesley Snipes, Akon, Calvin from House of Payne, Chief Keef without dreads, a locked character in a fighting game, Noob Saibot, Mr. Game and Watch, Taye Diggs, so and so on. It seems like people get the most creative with black jokes :x I don't be tripping though :rolleyes

I'm the funniest in my squad :tongue:

So yeah. What do people roast you about the most????

YO im ******* dying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But yeah, either my skin complexion (dont hear this often though) or how I look like Kevin Hart

My gut...

A lot of us are all into fitness, but work and business doesn't allow us to eat and work out the way we want....

So we try to keep up, but we all are no where near where we should be...

I used to be skinny..and the the rest of my body is slim except my gut. :smh:
Yo this me too. I gotta paranormal gut with a thin body :lol:

I'm like the opposite of pigeon-toed, I don't know the name for it. But my feet kinda make a V shape and point outward. Used to get it BAD in middle school
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom