What's the worst city you ever been to?

Mine would have to be Fresno, it's just a tacky-!$+ city with nothing to do (if your not from there) and there's a different gang in ever other block.

Detroit
smh.gif
I hope it gets better though.

definitely omaha nebraska. i had a tourny there when i was younger and the college world series was a blast but when we werent playing or at rosenblatt therewas absolutely nothing to do. the team hotel didnt even have a pool

BUffalo, NY... i was there for a Jets Game last month... Wow, it was so boring and the people are all boring, and NOTHING GOES ON THERE. might as well beCANADA.

Originally Posted by az005us

BUffalo, NY... i was there for a Jets Game last month... Wow, it was so boring and the people are all boring, and NOTHING GOES ON THERE. might as well be CANADA.

LMAO.. even we don't like it there
roll.gif

Caracas, Venezuela.....One of the highest murder rates in the world. No city anybody anybody has mentioned or will mention in this thread is as grimy as thatcity.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Caracas, Venezuela.....One of the highest murder rates in the world. No city anybody anybody has mentioned or will mention in this thread is as grimy as that city.
I beg to differ...

Originally Posted by One Love

Mexico City grimier than Chicago or NYC and probably detroit(never been) as well
smh.gif

some sections of mexico city are extremelly nice, but if you stray too far, its quite disgusting how bad the conditions are

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by One Love

Mexico City grimier than Chicago or NYC and probably detroit(never been) as well
smh.gif

some sections of mexico city are extremelly nice, but if you stray too far, its quite disgusting how bad the conditions are
definitely...im just sayin...id much rather be in the bad parts of NYC or Chicago than bad parts of Mexico City and im mexican...

Back
Top Bottom