What's up with all these young black dudes dressing like women for lolz??

We shouldn't be comparing "Martin" or any other comedians to these guys...

Martin entertained millions,
dude is dressed in a wig for 3 likes.
Huge difference.

One is entertainment, (and that's how he feeds his family.)

One is for attention.

Homophobes coming out in this thread :nerd:

Why are y'all worried about what another man is doing anyway? Let them do them, even if they do dress like women to be funny.

Last edited:
So because one is funny  and entertaining to you  it's less emasculinating of black culture? So dressing like a woman to feed your family is more dignified? :lol:

I'm not gonna get pulled into another one of your racial or stereotypical arguments.

One is entertaining Millions

One is for attention & 3 likes.

Huge difference.
I still don't condone ANY males being in a dress, regardless of what reason.

Dudes are corny.

If some dude wants to wear a dress for whatever reason he chooses to, are you that weak minded and easily manipulated that a of a sudden you want to become gay after being straight all your life? If not then shut the hell up.

Anyone who all of a sudden wants to be gay because they see a guy wearing a dress probably was already gay to begin with.

Its way bigger problems that need to be addressed in this world then some made up "demasculination" myth. Give me a break

Can we establish the fact that dressing up like a woman doesn't make you gay. A lot "cross dressers" not to be confused with transvestites are actually straight men.  They get off ON wearing women's clothing as feti****ed prop.

It's also a myth that gay men necessarily want to wear dresses.

People don't want to be stereotyped but they insist on stereotyping others.

View media item 760620

Obviously not everyone who wears a dress is gay.

I just find it comedic how its the same whining and complaint from the usual suspects on here. Its as it some dude posting a video wearing a dress and posting a video on Instagram is really having an effect or impact on their life.

Like really, who cares what he's doing. He's not hurting or both dig anyone.

Dudes swear that because a guy wears a dress, others are going to follow suit and want to all of a sudden in their 20's want to become gay because they saw a guy in a dress.

Its way bigger problems that need to be addressed in this world then some made up "demasculination" myth. Give me a break
We're not talking about the world right now champ.  We are talking about the black community and the black family to be more exact. 

Actually the thread was asking what's going on with these dudes wearing dresses initially and it turned into another one of those "demasculination" threads.

So because one is funny  and entertaining to you  it's less emasculinating of black culture? So dressing like a woman to feed your family is more dignified? :lol:

I'm not gonna get pulled into another one of your racial or stereotypical arguments.

Huge difference.

Social media is entertainment though

How can you really call yourself an actor but put limits on your craft? Isn't he acting, him putting on a dress as an ACTOR takes away his dignity?

Its good to see straight men play gay/female characters, if you consider yourself an "actor", you should be able to play any character, man up its a career, yall dudes need to grow up, its not like these black actors were kissing men on camera

So because one is funny  and entertaining to you  it's less emasculinating of black culture? So dressing like a woman to feed your family is more dignified?
laugh.gif

Huge difference.
Social media is entertainment though
this.  and the likes, retweets serve as their currency

I hate when people try to downplay things that people see.

You cant say there hasnt been a MAJOR influx of young black dudes portraying women for lulz..

It ain't like we're just noticing it.

Its always been there.

But its majornnow.

It's not just a black problem....the gay agenda is so forced fed though

Last edited:
Affirmative action isn't force fed but let me guess, you think it only helps blacks?

And my force fed statement is about it being forced in entertainment...gays fighting for equality doesn't bother me at all

So work on your assumptions

Last edited:

You cant say there hasnt been a MAJOR influx of young black dudes portraying women for lulz..

Its always been there.

But its majornnow.

So seeing black men dressing as women in movies worldwide wasn't major, but now that regular dudes making vine clips it is major?

It's not just a black problem....the gay agenda is so forced fed though

What's the gay agenda?

Its always been there.

But its majornnow.
It's just...how is this even a problem?

Back
Top Bottom